Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Raves is the only person who hasn’t claimed. Don’t worry guys, he can help us though, but definitely not if he claims, then he’s powerless. Super legit.

Well I'll give you one more hint, if used incorrectly its potentially just as harmful to town.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

BFF someone in this game is lying.

There is most likely two mafia left.

I am the most likely vote today even if you don't want to.

Obviously someone is lying as everyone is claiming they're town outside of you.

Also I don't care if you're most likely the vote, I'm not voting you.  If we really wanted to win, the supposed Vig should've taken the shot on you last night but either someone decided to protect you or they didn't do it.  Why wouldn't they do that unless they're actually scum since it helps them win?

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

Also I don't care if you're most likely the vote, I'm not voting you.  If we really wanted to win, the supposed Vig should've taken the shot on you last night but either someone decided to protect you or they didn't do it.  Why wouldn't they do that unless they're actually scum since it helps them win?

nicksplat GIF

Nobody wanted ammo to go on the trail 

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

If you tie the vote, and it makes it to OT, Pickle will RNG between Rags and Myself.