Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

shooting confirmed unfriendlys is literally the vig's job description so town can focus on lynching for mafia....

if for some reason he's not lynched today, please, for the love of god, kill him.

Lmao, SKs are the mafia's problem. Im gunning for mafia

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You probably already answered this question so I apologize in advance but I don't feel like digging for it.

why did you want to target Ragnarok in the first place and why did you attempt it again after failing the first?

When I declared day 2 that I would shoot either Malf, Orca, Rags or Josh if I had a gun, Rags was my top scum read at that time. I included Malf because I was convinced that his diatribe about mafia needing to target me was foreshadowing him targeting me, but Rags was my target that night. (I had originally sent in Orca as soon as N1 was over)

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lmao, SKs are the mafia's problem. Im gunning for mafia

you know that was my position last game but... in that game we were losing and had nothing to lose, and in this game we're winning and have everything to lose. also I'm pretty certain he's not a traditional serial killer and one probable mafia seems to be immune to his (perhaps all?) moves.

also, just by the numbers, if he lives tonight and we end up losing four town due to the combined kills of the lynch, you, slappy, and mafia, we could end up being down to a 3-2-1 ratio tomorrow (maybe even a 2-3-1) which wouldn't be great.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You probably already answered this question so I apologize in advance but I don't feel like digging for it.

why did you want to target Ragnarok in the first place and why did you attempt it again after failing the first?

And I targeted him again last night because I was originally targeting Josh and I actually was swayed to believe he could be telling the truth and Rags was still my top suspicion. I didn't expect to fail twice. I did and still kinda think I was blocked, but it doesn't fit the numbers with Deadpulse confirming being roleblocked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you know that was my position last game but... in that game we were losing and had nothing to lose, and in this game we're winning and have everything to lose. also I'm pretty certain he's not a traditional serial killer and one probable mafia seems to be immune to his (perhaps all?) moves.

also, just by the numbers, if he lives tonight and lose three town due to the combined kills of you, slappy, and mafia, we could end up being down to a 3-2-1 ratio tomorrow which wouldn't be great.

So you are insinuating that Dome wouldn't flip mafia after the lynch? 

Also, not to make it worse for me, but by the numbers I "could" potentially be killing two tonight based off of number of days.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you are insinuating that Dome wouldn't flip mafia after the lynch? 

Also, not to make it worse for me, but by the numbers I "could" potentially be killing two tonight based off of number of days.

wouldn't? no, i think there's a good chance he's scum.i think it's in the realm of possibility that he might not flip scum, though. if I had to put a number on it , 75/25

as for the second thing... yeah, gee, you're really making a case for yourself there

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

wouldn't? no, i think there's a good chance he's scum.

i think it's in the realm of possibility that he might not flip scum, though. if I had to put a number on it , 75/25

So why the 3/2/1 ratio?

10 right now. 7-2-1. After Dome it's 7-1-1 even with 3 kills (there won't be) its 4-1-1.