Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is true for either side.

I wouldn’t know. I do know we can’t.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Yall can lynch me, but you gotta think about what happens after. 

You have too many unknowns.

I have a clean conscious only having infected/killed Sanchez.

What happens after is that we lose a town with a kill and mafia has to choose between the doctor and tracker tonight, plus Josh if he is who he says he is. Barring some shenanigans from Orca, he’s Town, and that leaves Ragnarok.

Daboyle can confirm Josh, but it’s possible scum has a tracker and it’s also possible that Josh is making up invests. 

So yeah IMO if there are 2 scum left aside from you it’s Josh and Daboyle, or it’s Daboyle and Rags.

I would be prone to go you today unless @Ragnarok doesn’t claim.

Thanks for helping us with Dome yesterday by the way. Top notch play. It’s not your fault, I blame Town for listening to an antitown serial killer variant.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I wouldn’t know. I do know we can’t.

What happens after is that we lose a town with a kill and mafia has to choose between the doctor and tracker tonight, plus Josh if he is who he says he is. Barring some shenanigans from Orca, he’s Town, and that leaves Ragnarok.

Daboyle can confirm Josh, but it’s possible scum has a tracker and it’s also possible that Josh is making up invests. 

So yeah IMO if there are 2 scum left aside from you it’s Josh and Daboyle, or it’s Daboyle and Rags.

I would be prone to go you today unless @Ragnarok doesn’t claim.

Thanks for helping us with Dome yesterday by the way. Top notch play. It’s not your fault, I blame Town for listening to an antitown serial killer variant.

So you are saying Daboyle is for sure mafia now...

Oh boy. I thought I rabbitholed.

You refuse to acknowledge that my bestie and Rags have made ZERO claims... but yea the ones participating are definitely scum. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you are saying Daboyle is for sure mafia now...

Oh boy. I thought I rabbitholed.

You refuse to acknowledge that my bestie and Rags have made ZERO claims... but yea the ones participating are definitely scum. 

Nope I don’t know what the ratio is. Possible Raves is an investproof variant. @Raves you going to claim?

I already said it... 

You are making a very bad case for yourself.

Nobody should care a lick what you think at all this game

Hey @Daboyle Mwil is sure you are scum. It's either you and Josh or you and Rags.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

You’re twisting my words. Good for you showing your true colors down towards endgame.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nope I don’t know what the ratio is. Possible Raves is an investproof variant. @Raves you going to claim?

Interesting that you think raves is investproof... why go straight there. After all Josh said that Raves had not sinned.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nobody should care a lick what you think at all this game

Yet here we are. You doing your best to imitate Whickers frustration.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You’re twisting my words. Good for you showing your true colors down towards endgame.

My true color is Pink. I already said that, keep up.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy love you but you’re getting muted the rest of the game. I’d encourage the rest of town to do the same. The master of rhetoric should have dangled days ago.

Ignore me all you want. Just gamesolve. 

I have done too much work trying not to hurt town to let you guys screw this up.