Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think Orca is scum. His total 180 from tormenting me when Malf red lettered me to coming to my defense after he saw Malf contradict his claim read as incredibly town to me. People like to pretend "wishy-washyness" is a scum tell when more often a town tell of someone just trying to figure out the game (so long as it makes contextual sense)... as opposed to scum players who tend to be either rigid in their views or noncommittal, since they already usually know who they're hoping to lynch.

If he's scum, it might just be one of the greatest white knight plays I've ever seen, in fact... I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, even if i am a little curious about the mechanics of his move

I think Orca knew that you didn’t kill Rack because he was the vigilante and killed Rack. That’s the claim here on the table, which actually makes a lot of sense.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

THAT SAID,  we really do need to get rid of Slappy. We let him stick around too long already... and I get the strong impression he's out right lying about being roleblocked

I don't disagree. 

I could tell you that I am not sure that I was blocked, but my move definitely failed, twice.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

That leaves Rags, Raves, Dome, Josh, Mwil and Daboyle. I feel the most confident that Butters is town. My BFF is off limits. Mwil's claim makes sense to me with the information that has posted in the thread. I'm not sold on Josh, but Daboyle confirming his visit to Raves seems townish to me. Rags has no claim and no thread play to signify one way or the other. Dome's claim sticks out for a couple reasons. 

So my top 3 sus would be Dome, Rags, Josh.

Other than Josh, who I have a slight town lean on,  I agree. I'd actually put Raves as third but it's more of a null read. Mwil is weird... I had a fairly strong town read Whicker, but I haven't really loved Mwil's play since taking over, although it's more of a gut feeling than articulatable suspicion.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Other than Josh, who I have a slight town lean on,  I agree. I'd actually put Raves as third but it's more of a null read. Mwil is weird... I had a fairly strong town read Whicker, but I haven't really loved Mwil's play since taking over, although it's more of a gut feeling than articulatable suspicion.

@theuntouchable would be so proud of me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I can say that Sanchez said something that confirms what Mwil had claimed. The fact that Mwil was fluid in his explanation makes me trust that is his role.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wait did I miss that? Is this true? @The Orca

The John Wayne salute after his own idea gave it away coupled with the “because of my move” comment. He’s not a tracker, so he CC’d Malf on his claim about who visited Rack. He knew who did because he did.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You really need to read more bro.

I saw the interaction on the last page if that's what you're referencing, but thought it was more of him saying that his move let him find or suggested there was a vig.

But yeah I guess I can see it as a soft claim too, and it would explain how he might know I didn't kill rackcs.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I saw the interaction on the last page if that's what you're referencing, but thought it was more of him saying that his move let him find or suggested there was a vig.

But yeah I guess I can see it as a soft claim too, and it would explain how he might know I didn't kill rackcs.

No he hard claimed killing Mwil and Rack. That means mafia did not kill N2.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

When was this hard claim

"Probably" and nod gifs don't track to me as a hard claim, but I can certainly see how the implication

Him defending the decision to not kill me night 2. While also being good with his choices for n1 and n2. 

If that isn't a hard claim...