2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Can say with confidence that the only way we get him is if Rodgers requested him. 

Yeah on the Pat Mcafee show AJ was saying ‘if’ AR signs for us he’d want Adam Theilen to join as they are buddies. He also mentioned AR loves Odell and wanted him last year and they’ve practiced together before 

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

Yeah on the Pat Mcafee show AJ was saying ‘if’ AR signs for us he’d want Adam Theilen to join as they are buddies. He also mentioned AR loves Odell and wanted him last year and they’ve practiced together before 

I’d imagine if we get Rodgers…. One of Thielen, Lazard or OBJ are a jet in the next few days as well. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d imagine if we get Rodgers…. One of Thielen, Lazard or OBJ are a jet in the next few days as well. 

Because he said he's flexible with his contract,  I'll add Hopkins to the list. Not as likely as Laz and OBJ, but possible.  

8 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Because he said he's flexible with his contract,  I'll add Hopkins to the list. Not as likely as Laz and OBJ, but possible.  

Didn’t include him bc not sure we’ll be looking to trade even more valuable assets after a Rodgers trade.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Didn’t include him bc not sure we’ll be looking to trade even more valuable assets after a Rodgers trade.

I think we will for the right player. JD will try to add the best talent around Rodgers he can just so we don't risk wasting him. 

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Douglas will have to backload a ton of deals if he’s looking for quality over quantity. Or sacrifice depth. Tough choice considering the nature of the sport. 

And our history with injuries. Interested who we target if we do get Rodgers. We’ve never been able to attract the win now type.

Jets restructured Laken, Reed and Conklin creating 15.2mill in cap space.

This has us about at 22mill in cap space now. And we haven’t even cut guys really yet or restructured more guys. Guys like Davis, Lawson, Mosley, JFM, Whitehead and such. Also there’s some guys that can easily be cut that save 1-2mill here and there that really creates close to around 10min more in space. Guys like Ashtyn Davis and such.

I feel like with a couple more restructures and a few guys being cut we can get to that 50-60mill in cap space area.

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Jets restructured Laken, Reed and Conklin creating 15.2mill in cap space.

This has us about at 22mill in cap space now. And we haven’t even cut guys really yet or restructured more guys. Guys like Davis, Lawson, Mosley, JFM, Whitehead and such. Also there’s some guys that can easily be cut that save 1-2mill here and there that really creates close to around 10min more in space. Guys like Ashtyn Davis and such.

I feel like with a couple more restructures and a few guys being cut we can get to that 50-60mill in cap space area.

20m at the moment.