2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

24 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

They’re all in too. That’s why they were clearing space. And they likely have little to no draft picks after this for this year and next. Which is good for us. Ramsey is still really good. But no longer elite. In fact he’s at best the 3rd best CB in the AFCE after Sauce and White.

White hasn’t looked all that great recently from what I remember. AFC East is loaded with CB talent though. Every team has at least two guys.

The AFCE is insane. 

Miami: Tua was on track for throwing over 4500yds and 33tds last season. Fangio calling their defense with the pieces they have is scary. Before this trade, they had $29M in cap space and I don't think they made any moves to free up space yet. They will be a smart defense. 

Buffalo: They still won the division on a decline. A lot of people are connecting them as a potential team that could trade for Derrick Henry. We only beat them because they were missing 3 starters in their secondary and a starting LB. The good news is that they need to free up cap space, but if they can improve by trades and draft, they won't decline. 

New England: Outside poor QB play, they out coach us every time. They have $32M+ in cap space and 10 picks in this draft. I expect them to make moves that will make them better. I don't see them going cheap this offseason. Their defense wasn't too far from ours  but their offense was better than ours stats wise. They will get better. 

NY: We have to be aggressive this offseason. If we miss on Rodgers, get the best QB you can get. By the end of the offseason, our weakest positions should at least have great competition battles. I don't care about going cheap. Invest heavy and place the contract kill switches in right spot. Just like he did with Davis, Lawson, and others. I'm not saying add 5 pro-bowlers, but we need a couple of big moves that will get us to the next level. 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

I love Sauce but the burning the cheese head was cringy

I think everything these dudes have been doing is cringe but I’m also realizing I’m getting old lol. Some might not admit it but some of these young guys have similar personalities to Jamal Adams who rubbed guys wrong eventually.