TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

On 11/1/2017 at 9:11 PM, BigBillsFan13 said:

As strange as it may seem, this is actually tough for me lol. I've been holding onto them for a couple years now, patiently waiting for them to become what I knew they could be lol. Let me take a look and I'll get back to you.

Any update?

So somehow my RBs, who last year was insanely deep have become solely the Zeke and Gurley show. And a WR group that last year was Emmanuel Sanders and no one else has now become very deep, with 5 flex or better types + two potentially promising rookies.

On 11/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, iPwn said:

So somehow my RBs, who last year was insanely deep have become solely the Zeke and Gurley show. And a WR group that last year was Emmanuel Sanders and no one else has now become very deep, with 5 flex or better types + two potentially promising rookies.

Gurley and Zeke now the #1 and #2 RBs on the season. ?

Btw...the reason why I'll be leaving the league after this season is because 7 of the 16 teams this week didn't even bother to start a full lineup....which would be sad but at least its an upgrade from the 10 people that didn't start a full lineup last week. I'm all for a competitive league but when you have so many teams, and so many teams that don't care the ones that do can't even help their rosters because the FA pool is a barren wasteland.

12 hours ago, husker_vikes3 said:

Any of my rbs are available. Mainly looking for picks. 

Speaking of...you literally only started 4 players this week. Were you holding them out of the lineup so they didn't get injured in case of a trade because you literally have to go out of your way to bench that many guys.