TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I’d be down to take some too. But I really don’t want to screw up balance of the league because some guys were on vacation the week before Labor Day or something.

But on that note, I’m actually moving into a new apartment today. Gonna be busy most of the weekend. And while I will try to get rosters properly sorted out, we all know how I get when I have other things to do. If anyone else would like to step up and make those changes, I’d be greatly appreciative.

I could try this weekend. I'll be working graveyards so HOPEFULLY it'll be pretty slow. 

Hopefully... unfortunately no guarantees though. 

6. Husker's Team - Kareem Hunt, RB, Kansas City Chiefs

8. GETTING_SAX - Mike Williams, WR, Los Angeles Chargers

2. Husker's Pants Party -> GETTING_SAX - Jaamal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers

10. Sabotage - Marlon Mack, RB, Indianapolis Colts

11. Detroit Suck City - Tarik Cohen, RB, Chicago Bears

10. Sabotage - Matt Breida, RB, San Francisco 49ers

Looks like the main rookies that need added/picked up

@I_GET_SAX @Gmen4ev @husker_vikes3 @IDOG_det @Its A Sabotage

On 9/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, iPwn said:

But on that note, I’m actually moving into a new apartment today. Gonna be busy most of the weekend. And while I will try to get rosters properly sorted out, we all know how I get when I have other things to do. If anyone else would like to step up and make those changes, I’d be greatly appreciative.

Give me that commish button and it'll be done in 15 minsxD@iPwn

The following was done:

@Gmen4ev Mychal Rivera was put on IR, Kareem Hunt was added to your roster.

If this post is not responded to by Wednesday @2:30pm EST the following will be done:

@I_GET_SAX  Wil Lutz and the KC Chiefs D/ST will be dropped for Mike Williams and Jamal Williams

@Its A Sabotage Adam Viniateri and Cardale Jones will be dropped for Marlon Mack and Matt Breida

17 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

The following was done:

@Gmen4ev Mychal Rivera was put on IR, Kareem Hunt was added to your roster.

If this post is not responded to by Wednesday @2:30pm EST the following will be done:

@I_GET_SAX  Wil Lutz and the KC Chiefs D/ST will be dropped for Mike Williams and Jamal Williams

@Its A Sabotage Adam Viniateri and Cardale Jones will be dropped for Marlon Mack and Matt Breida

Might want to double check that, looks like some of those guys are still available as free agents