TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

7 hours ago, iPwn said:

We don’t. I’ve been in the process of moving and have just done a terrible job with this. Pushing activity in the Jags forum has been my main focus when on the board  

If @IDOG_det wants to do it like he did last season, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise if someone else could, I’ll hook them up with commish abilities. If nobody steps up, I will try to get everything soon, probably not until Wednesday though.

I'll do it in a little bit. Trade tracking might be a little difficult but we're almost there.

• Like 1

Just now, iPwn said:

Appreciate it. Have some footballs. 

No problem. Let me kill some time at work and calmed down my raging OCD going on with this draft.

Thoughts on putting a 24 hour pick timer on this thing just to get it finished, we made like 2 picks in a week.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Thoughts on putting a 24 hour pick timer on this thing just to get it finished, we made like 2 picks in a week.

I think we have 19 picks left (if we exclude flux and glen who both asked to be skipped), and like 19 days to make it through the end of the draft. I’m fine with a 24 hour clock now. I don’t expect we’d actually need it, but I’d like to get things done by the end of the month and give guys a full week to get their roster in order.