Let's get divisional! Bengals @ Bills GDT.

Trentwannabe

Buffalo Bills advance to AFC Divisional round, will host Cincinnati Bengals

Some fun stats:
Sean McDermott team is undefeated at home in the playoffs (4-0)
Josh Allen has thrown for at least 300 passing yards and 3 TD's in the last 3 playoff games
Gabe Davis has 6 touchdowns in his last 3 playoff games.
Kaiir Elam recorded his first post-season INT in the WC game.

Injury Concerns:

Elam may have injured himself on the final play with the PBU. 
Dane Jackson left the game in the first half and didn't return.
Reggie Gilliam was in the blue medical tent and did not return

Quick synopsis:
Everyone finally gets to see the much anticipated matchup of these two AFC power houses. Neither looked overly convincing in their WC round wins. But it's a new week and the stakes are even bigger now. There is a chance the winner of this game Sunday host the AFC championship game. 

If the Bills take care of the football, their offense is hard to beat. I don't think the Bengals defense has the DL that Miami has to disrupt Allen and his weapons as often. The Bills secondary health is going to be in question and the DL needs to take advantage of a depleted Bengals OL.

Giving the edge to the home team likely inspired by their crowd and Hamlin's potential return to the stadium to lead the charge.

Bills 37
Bengals 34

I must be in the minority but I think we roll Sunday. I have the Bills winning 38-24. The Bills have been picked apart and labeled frauds while Cincinnati is praised as this juggernaut team. I think the Bills are the better team and it’s gonna show on Sunday. 

* Allen has a monster game. 3 passing, 1 rushing.  

* Defense comes to play. Secondary plays solid and the d line wreaks havoc all day. We completely eliminate the run game and force Burrow into forcing some things that get them off their gameplan.  

HIGHMARK WILL BE ROCKING 

GO BILLS 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

As predictable as ever, people are losing their minds over Josh Allen "regressing" when he basically had one actually bad play lol. Stupid, why I even bother.

Anyway if the team comes out and DOESN'T spend 2 quarters repeatedly shooting itself in the junk, should be close.

My favourite is the "I trust Burrow more than Allen in these situations" as if Allen has been a turnover machine in the playoffs before. I think people forget that Burrow was pretty pedestrian last in the playoffs and certainly last week. 

Tbh, I love the narrative being spun before this game and every Bills fan knows these Bills come out and play better when they are the underdog, doubted and written off. I would not be surprised to see them come out guns blazing especially Josh and the offense. He still almost had 400 yards of total offense and 3 total TDs but that was overshadowed by two INTs that I can easily blame the WR on and a strip sack. 

I'll go Bills 38-Bengals 31 - I'm more of an optimist and think last week was good for us. I think the combination of the narrative from last week + Hamlins return + rematch w/ the Bengals where everyone said the Bengals were going to win that game will have the Bills players ready. 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:35 AM, The BILLievers said:

Tbh, I love the narrative being spun before this game and every Bills fan knows these Bills come out and play better when they are the underdog, doubted and written off. I would not be surprised to see them come out guns blazing especially Josh and the offense. He still almost had 400 yards of total offense and 3 total TDs but that was overshadowed by two INTs that I can easily blame the WR on and a strip sack. 

I'll go Bills 38-Bengals 31 - I'm more of an optimist and think last week was good for us. I think the combination of the narrative from last week + Hamlins return + rematch w/ the Bengals where everyone said the Bengals were going to win that game will have the Bills players ready. 

I really wish they were being viewed as underdogs, but they're almost a touchdown favorite. 

24 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

I really wish they were being viewed as underdogs, but they're almost a touchdown favorite. 

Which is shocking tbh, so Vegas is anticipating it not being as tight as thought? I was pretty surprised at the spread. It does show on FanDuel that 67% of the spread and 70% of the moneyline is on the Bengals but Vegas is still holding tight at -4.5.