2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

48 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I don't see Queen making that kind of $ on the open market. 

If Simpson disappoints or gets injured, we could absolutely resign Queen to a moderate contract in 2024. 

If Simpson gets injured, we have Malik Harrison and Josh Ross to step up

3 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I don't see Queen making that kind of $ on the open market. 

If Simpson disappoints or gets injured, we could absolutely resign Queen to a moderate contract in 2024. 

If Simpson gets enough meaningful snaps at ILB this season to determine whether or not Queen will be back next year then it's likely Patrick is gone regardless. That would mean he either got hurt or was bad enough to get replaced in the lineup. 

If Queen makes even $10 million a year on average it's too much to invest with Roquan making so much. That's the beauty of drafting a cheaper prospect to play next to Smith for a few years. 

4 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

If Simpson gets enough meaningful snaps at ILB this season to determine whether or not Queen will be back next year then it's likely Patrick is gone regardless. That would mean he either got hurt or was bad enough to get replaced in the lineup. 

If Queen makes even $10 million a year on average it's too much to invest with Roquan making so much. That's the beauty of drafting a cheaper prospect to play next to Smith for a few years. 

I feel like Queen's market is more like 3 years/12-15$ million or so total. 

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/ravens-announce-18-member-2023-rookie-class

FB/DT Levi Bell, Texas State

DT Trey Botts, Colorado State-Pueblo

DT Kaieem Ceasar, Ohio University

WR Dontay Demus Jr., Maryland

G Tykeem Doss, Southern Mississippi

QB Nolan Henderson, Delaware

G Jake Guidone, Connecticut

OLB Malik Hamm, Lafayette

T Brandon Kipper, Oregon State

CB Jeremy Lucien, Vanderbilt

G Tashawn Manning, Kentucky

CB Corey Mayfield Jr., Texas-San Antonio

RB Keaton Mitchell, East Carolina

WR Sean Ryan, Rutgers

OLB Kelle Sanders, Alabama-Birmingham

TE Travis Vokolek, Nebraska

TE Brian Walker, Shepherd University

RB Owen Wright, Monmouth

The initial undrafted rookie class.

• Like 1

I wonder, with a change of coordinators, if we’ll like to reutilize pat ricard back into a 2 way player. I can’t imagine his snap count will remain as high on offense. It would be a waste of his talent to play 12 snaps a game. He could help us somewhere along the trenches be it on offense or defense.

14 hours ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

I wonder, with a change of coordinators, if we’ll like to reutilize pat ricard back into a 2 way player. I can’t imagine his snap count will remain as high on offense. It would be a waste of his talent to play 12 snaps a game. He could help us somewhere along the trenches be it on offense or defense.

I have a feeling they'll be moving him to the in-line blocking TE role that Boyle and Oliver played for us the past few seasons

4 hours ago, bmorecareful said:

I think the plan is to move Mekari to guard and have the new guy play backup center….

Stanley Mekari Linderbaum Zeitler Moses…

Looks like a top 5 line to me… We shall see

The only issue is Mekari and Linderbaum are a little light. But maybe Monken will be putting those guys on the move. 

1 minute ago, AngusMcFife said:

The only issue is Mekari and Linderbaum are a little light. But maybe Monken will be putting those guys on the move. 

Yeah I agree about their size but if the plan isn’t to free up Mekari it doesn’t really make sense… We have plenty of backup tackles and potential backup guards…