2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Broderick broke out and had a Top 25-30 DI caliber season last year, which is really impressive when you consider there's 32 clubs and each one typically has 3 or 4 'starters' at DI. It was smart to extend him early due to his likely continued ascension as a player, the inflation of DI contracts, and Travis Jones being our only other option we controlled at the position beyond 2023.

He's a really strong locker room player as well, took Travis Jones under his wing this offseason-

Another reminder that Day 3 of the NFL Draft still matters. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

I mean, he came into the league playing on the defensive line so this isn't a huge stretch. He has an adequate physical profile for a guard. The more I think about it the more I'm getting on-board. 

Pretty sure I would rather have Van Noy. 

Well we made an offer. I find Clowney to be pretty overrated, personally. I too would prefer Van Noy - especially with Bowser still injured and looking more doubtful by the day that he’ll be full go come week 1. Bowser’s SAM duties are much more aligned with what Van Noy does well than what Clowney does well IMO.

37 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Well we made an offer. I find Clowney to be pretty overrated, personally. I too would prefer Van Noy - especially with Bowser still injured and looking more doubtful by the day that he’ll be full go come week 1. Bowser’s SAM duties are much more aligned with what Van Noy does well than what Clowney does well IMO.

I feel like a lot of these moves they are looking to make are some my old takes exposed. I've probably got several posts on this forum about how we should sign Clowney, and sign Melvin Gordon, and how LaQuon Treadwell is my prospect in the draft. Except those posts are years old and they are making the moves now. Past me has a lot at stake in the success of this season.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2023 at 2:26 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We're basically relying on JAD and Kevon Seymour to come outta nowhere and be studs this year, because Brandon Stephens sucks, Rock Ya-Sin is already hurt and is mediocre to begin with, and there's nobody else even worth a damn on the roster outside of Marlon.

At least Harbaugh is mentioning CB as an issue. That gives me more faith something will be done there between now and the start of the season.

Edited by Ray Reed

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Who is still out there to sign though?

Some of the more well-known names:

William Jackson, Byron Jones, Bradley Robey, Bryce Callahan, Casey Hayward

Not sure how much left in the tank they all have but i’m sure at least one of those guys could be at least serviceable this year 

On 8/10/2023 at 9:07 PM, Ray Reed said:

Some of the more well-known names:

William Jackson, Byron Jones, Bradley Robey, Bryce Callahan, Casey Hayward

Not sure how much left in the tank they all have but i’m sure at least one of those guys could be at least serviceable this year 

Byron would be the vet I’d prefer. William Jackson isn’t a bad alternative.

Just logged on to mention this. We desperately need to add someone after preseason game 2. I’m betting we give the young prospects one more game for someone to step up. If not, I can see moves being made immediately after the game 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 3:01 PM, DreamKid said:

Everyone is happy with Zay, but with no 2nd Round pick we all knew going WR over CB in the 1st would have consequences and here they are- 

No choice but to swing a trade. Expect a Day 2 pick or PQ being involved in some way.

Will Ronald Darby suffice? 

• 2 weeks later...

Cutdowns are happening. First page should be constantly updated. So far for yesterday and today:

WR Dontay Demus Jr.

OL Jake Guidone

LB Kelle Sanders

DL Trey Botts

DL Kaieem Caesar

DB Corey Mayfield Jr.

DB DeAndre Houston-Carson

FB Ben Mason

CB Tae Hayes

OT David Sharpe

LB Kristian Welch

RB Melvin Gordon