2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

13 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Pepe Williams might be coming back tomorrow. That would be Andrews' roster spot.

Smart. No need to elevate Vokolek when we have Ricard who is essentially a 3rd TE. If an injury comes to either Likely or Kolar, his later season elevations would be absolute necessity while it would be a luxury to do it now.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I have always dreamed of having someone alongside Lamar in the backfield who can run but also throw passes. The kinds of tricks they could pull with Lamar and Cunningham in the backfield intrigues me. 

I don’t know much about him, but with the risk of it being called blasphemous, could Cunningham become an Antwan Randle-el type weapon?

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 9:51 PM, Boodgyman5220 said:

I don’t know much about him, but with the risk of it being called blasphemous, could Cunningham become an Antwan Randle-el type weapon?

I didn’t watch quite as much film on Cunningham as I had Snoop prior to us drafting him, but Cunningham tape always popped to me.

The first time I watched his Louisville tape I had to do a couple take because I thought it was Lamar Jackson. His athleticism was truly apparent and mind blowing.

Beyond that he seemed like he could make the throws. Beyond that, I’m not sure. Since we didn’t need a QB, I didn’t go into much detail with him and projecting how a player does at other positions is always a gamble, but his 4.5 forty doesn’t do him justice. Looked more like he had 4.4 type speed on tape.

• 3 weeks later...