TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You all know Nacho is lying because if he's telling the truth, there's no reason not to vote out Dome or Deadpulse today instead. If Nacho was really Venge, scum would be too scared to Nightkill him and they can't afford to risk trying to force a mislynch on him. Town voting him out and letting him Venge kill Ragnarok would remain an option to the end of the game.

Meanwhile, Nacho has shown exactly zero interest in eliminating non-Town.

Then lets vote out Dome and remove the scum roleblocker.  I'll go after TKN or Pulse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You all know Nacho is lying because if he's telling the truth, there's no reason not to vote out Dome or Deadpulse today instead. If Nacho was really Venge, scum would be too scared to Nightkill him and they can't afford to risk trying to force a mislynch on him. Town voting him out and letting him Venge kill Ragnarok would remain an option to the end of the game.

Meanwhile, Nacho has shown exactly zero interest in eliminating non-Town.

since you seem really bad at math this game ill lay it out for you

its 6-3-1 right now (assuming no conversions... could actually be 6-4). if we lynch dome or deadpulse or you itll be 6-2-1 then potentially 4-2-1. if i'm lynched at that point to kill deadpulse it'll go to 3-2 and after the scum kill its a 2-2 scum win.

but I suspect you actually already know how that would play out, because that's what you're going for

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just because you stubbornly ignore my explanations doesn't make them unsubstantiated.

@Whickeryou have done great this game. Do not throw away your MVP listening to Nacho say things that are completely unproven and make no goddamn sense.

you haven't explained anything. you keep pretending Ragnarok isn't an immediate threat because he's the only avenue your faction can pull off an upset at this point

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

since you seem really bad at math this game ill lay it out for you

its 6-3-1 right now (assuming no conversions... could actually be 6-4). if we lynch dome or deadpulse or you itll be 6-2-1 then potentially 4-2-1. if i'm lynched at that point to kill deadpulse it'll go to 3-2 and after the scum kill its a 2-2 scum win.

but I suspect you actually already know how that would play out, because that's what you're going for

You accuse me of being bad at math and then openly admit that you aren't Venge by saying that there would be still be 2 Mafia alive after lynching you. Jesus christ.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You accuse me of being bad at math and then openly admit that you aren't Venge by saying that there would be still be 2 Mafia alive after lynching you. Jesus christ.

what the devil are you talking about? do you actually not comprehend what I'm saying or are you trying to intentionally summarize what I'm saying as something completely different? I never said I wasnt vengeful and there would be 2 mafia alive after lynching me because i'm town, not mafia, numbnuts.

it's a frustrating tactic, I must admit, but one that I doubt will fool Whicker, thankfully

To be clear, if Nacho was really Venge, the numbers would go:

Lynch Dome today, 6-2-1

Worst case scenario, 4-2-1 if two Townies die at Night again

Lynch Nacho, Nacho takes out Dome, 3-1-1

Worse case, two Townies die...which doesn't necessarily mean a Town loss.

But why would we vote out Nacho at all? Why wouldn't we just vote out Deadpulse? This makes no ******* sense. What we would do is vote out Deadpulse, it goes to 4-1-1, and the other Townie would just vote Nacho. Maybe Ragnarok votes with scum, but frankly if Ragnarok can only win with Mafia, then we didn't have much of a chance in this game to begin with.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

To be clear, if Nacho was really Venge, the numbers would go:

Lynch Dome today, 6-2-1

Worst case scenario, 4-2-1 if two Townies die at Night again

Lynch Nacho, Nacho takes out Dome, 3-1-1

Worse case, two Townies die...which doesn't necessarily mean a Town loss.

But why would we vote out Nacho at all? Why wouldn't we just vote out Deadpulse? This makes no ******* sense. What we would do is vote out Deadpulse, it goes to 4-1-1, and the other Townie would just vote Nacho. Maybe Ragnarok votes with scum, but frankly if Ragnarok can only win with Mafia, then we didn't have much of a chance in this game to begin with.

ooooor i take out ragnarok and they can lynch you 3 at their leisure without having to rely on a 1-1-1 situation in which town is at the mercy of a sk they almost certainly can't win with? you claiming that town has no chance if ragnarok can win with mafia is cute, considering my proposal allows us to do precisely that.

if you're really town who believes I'm scum you'd have no reason to resist lynching me today. it's fairly comical at this point.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ooooor i take out ragnarok and they can lynch you 3 at their leisure without having to rely on a 1-1-1 situation in which town is at the mercy of a sk they almost certainly can't win with? you claiming that town has no chance if ragnarok can win with mafia is cute, considering my proposal allows us to do precisely that.

if you're really town who believes I'm scum you'd have no reason to resist lynching me today. it's fairly comical at this point.

I'm Town. So I know for a dead certainty that Town would lose if they did that, because Mafia only needs one mislynch.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm Town. So I know for a dead certainty that Town would lose if they did that, because Mafia only needs one mislynch.

that sounds like someones perspective who knows i'm town.

you say I'm scum though, and lying about my vengeful claim - from your perspective you should have no issue voting me as you'd be confident that i'd flip scum.

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If we vote out Dome, that keeps me from getting blocked.  I will go after one of Pulse or TKN, vote the other the next day, and go from there.

Ragnarok wanting to get rid of the roleblocker to avoid getting rbed might be the first truthful thing he's said all game.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Aligned with the verified indy SK... 

This is a scum flail.

at this point I'm fairly certain you're aligned with someone by some sort of conversion as you claim to have abilities that you frankly don't have.

the scum flail is you just inventing abilities as the game goes on