TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

Dome is more or less essentially confirmed as scum roleblocker. I really don’t fear a scum roleblock at this point like at all. Dome can live for now. 

There are two ways this goes down: Nacho is telling the truth and he kills Ragnarok and we win or Nacho is lying, is scum, and at least I get my day of travel to travel without worrying about this game and I can come back tomorrow and do the math on Rags 

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Which if I suppose dome blocked Blue is that because they know the RB is useless and therefore WIFOM or does that point to Blue town? 

just a scum claim on another scum, assuming everyone you're clearing as town actually is.

blue seems to know lynching me today ****s his only chance at his faction winning, though - so that's a good sign. if he had voted me without hesitation I might actually be worried.

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My flight is boarding as we speak so I’m actually going to be out for several hours. As of right now I’m good with the Nacho lynch. I should be able to check in again before night 

You know that Nacho isn't actually going to kill Rags even if he's telling the truth, right? Then we would lose a Townie and be in LyLo tomorrow for absolutely nothing. All Mafia needs to do at that point is convince one Townie to flip and we lose.

You're seriously believing someone who is claiming Slash is a one-shot ability cop. This guy: https://tmnt2012series.fandom.com/wiki/Slash

Pro tip, look at the enemies list.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

just a scum claim on another scum, assuming everyone you're clearing as town actually is.

blue seems to know lynching me today ****s his only chance at his faction winning, though - so that's a good sign. if he had voted me without hesitation I might actually be worried.

I have at no point advocated lynching you at all.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You know that Nacho isn't actually going to kill Rags even if he's telling the truth, right? Then we would lose a Townie and be in LyLo tomorrow for absolutely nothing. All Mafia needs to do at that point is convince one Townie to flip and we lose.

You're seriously believing someone who is claiming Slash is a one-shot ability cop. This guy: https://tmnt2012series.fandom.com/wiki/Slash

Pro tip, look at the enemies list.

I absolutely am. I don't fear Lylo, but you clearly do. that's why you want Rags to stick around and break lylo for you, I'd wager.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I have at no point advocated lynching you at all.

almost like you know I'm vengeful already! hmm!

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I absolutely am. I don't fear Lylo, but you clearly do.

almost like you know I'm vengeful already! hmm!

You aren't vengeful and you aren't Town and we both know that. You can't even keep your bull**** straight.

You all know Nacho is lying because if he's telling the truth, there's no reason not to vote out Dome or Deadpulse today instead. If Nacho was really Venge, scum would be too scared to Nightkill him and they can't afford to risk trying to force a mislynch on him. Town voting him out and letting him Venge kill Ragnarok would remain an option to the end of the game.

Meanwhile, Nacho has shown exactly zero interest in eliminating non-Town.

if you reread blue's day its thought process is actually blatantly obvious.

start of day: "we can't trust anything ragnarok says!"

after whicker explains his town reads: "oh ****, we're running out of people to push the lynch on. we may actually need ragnarok or we'll be confirmed scum"

after i claim vengeful: "if we lynch nacho we're in autoloss for sure"

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You repeating the same unsubstantiated nonsense on repeat doesn't make what you say true. You're scared scum.

Just because you stubbornly ignore my explanations doesn't make them unsubstantiated.

@Whickeryou have done great this game. Do not throw away your MVP listening to Nacho say things that are completely unproven and make no goddamn sense.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if you reread blue's day its thought process is actually blatantly obvious.

start of day: "we can't trust anything ragnarok says!"

after whicker explains his town reads: "oh ****, we're running out of people to push the lynch on. we may actually need ragnarok or we'll be confirmed scum"

after i claim vengeful: "if we lynch nacho we're in autoloss for sure"

I feel sorry for you that you have to resort to this kind of nonsense just to give your faction a ghost of a chance. The sad part is that Town might actually be dumb enough to listen.