Cowboys parting ways with Coach…..

textaz03

Thread title? Is this another thread title pun or typo?

I don't know. MM has won 12 games in each his first two seasons. I just don't about him or Moore. Something is just missing, what "it" is I don't know. If I did I wouldn't be here on and internet forum. We, yet again, are just stuck in the same situation.

Edited by HDsportsfan

11 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Thread title? Is this another thread title pun or typo?

I don't know. MM has won 12 games in his first two seasons. I just don't about him or Moore. Something is just missing, what "it" is I don't know. If I did you wouldn't be here on and internet forum. We, yet again, are just stuck in the same situation.

Nooo, new phone, so it hasn’t learned how I type yet. I didn’t realize what it corrected too.

thanks D82 for changing title 

I’m actually surprised Lett and Edwards not coming back. Both have done well with DLine and Parsons.

Loosing quality Defensive coach’s and most likely Quinn too, means not much of the Defensive continuity is going to remain in tact. 

Edited by textaz03

Honestly, I’m a little surprised at Philbin being let go. Steele/Smith73 have exceeded expectations. If you want to credit some/majority of that to Manyweather so be it. As a 4th rd pick, I don’t necessarily believe Bladiasz has underperformed. Zach is still Zach and Tyron is still Tyron for the most part when healthy. But, understand they’re kind of outliers.

One I did expect to be fired immediately is Nussmeier. Whether you believe Dak just is plain bad or whatever, it’s fairly obvious there are some issues. That’s the end of my comments regarding that entire situation.

Some of that could be attributed to WR coach Prince as well.

Edited by WizardHawk