Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

16 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not sold on Sanders yet until he plays some good teams.

One thing is for sure, he’s recruiting extremely well, and who wouldn’t want to go play for him- not many.  

He might not be the X/O guy, but if he surrounds himself with those guys and can attract talent and lead the team by being Coach Prime, he’s going to be extremely successful.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I know that he was traded. But did you see the word WHY in my question? Apparently there is a salacious reason why he was in the doghouse with McVay.

I don't know why other than McVay wanted to see more urgency and effort from Akers. I guess he wasn't focusing on being a pro as much as McVay thought he should and he was inconsistent while Kyrien Williams has impressed.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don't know why other than McVay wanted to see more urgency and effort from Akers. I guess he wasn't focusing on being a pro as much as McVay thought he should and he was inconsistent while Kyrien Williams has impressed.

Yeah, this was more of an unconfirmed rumor about Akers hitting on McVay's wife.