Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Which, given everything, I can see a possibility of there being two town “roleblockers,” but I find it a possibility, especially since bcb is kind of a super roleblocker in a way, that there’s three town variations of protect and only one roleblock, which would lead to Josh scum 

Just now, rackcs said:

I think Whicker is just taking issue with how bcb claims his move only protects against kills, not all night actions like a typical jailer. Which I admit is something that makes me suspicious as well.

It does. But assuming it’s confirmed it was done to make bcb more of a role blocker than a protector. Which then makes me think why have an actual role blocker that’s more or less identical? If scum saw bcb claimed jailer they might have thought roleblock was a safe claim without realizing the variation of it. Josh was among the last to claim 

I went back and checked. Josh claimed like two pages before Llama revealed that he was a 2-shot. This lends credence to Josh's claim to me. That plus I think the smarter move for scum yesterday would've been to just let Llama die since he was easily on the chopping block. Then they would have 3 today with us having 4 town at best left.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm torn between BCB, Whicker, and Josh, leaning towards still believe BCB per the Dome comments in thread. I think it's Whicker lying about a redirect or Josh bussing Forge.

Think about the numbers yesterday though. If Malf, Forge, and Josh were all scum, that's 3 scum with 9 left. They let llama be lynched. Then it's 3 scum, 5 town left. Then if they have those numbers they might attempt a kill, landing it at 4 v 3. I think the number advantage alone makes it unlikely they'd bus in a scenario where they didn't really need to since Llama was kind of stringing himself up. Just seems like an unnecessary move for scum in that scenario where they could just throw out normal fake claims, let Llama be lynched and then save the bus for today if they really needed to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Think about the numbers yesterday though. If Malf, Forge, and Josh were all scum, that's 3 scum with 9 left. They let llama be lynched. Then it's 3 scum, 5 town left. Then if they have those numbers they might attempt a kill, landing it at 4 v 3. I think the number advantage alone makes it unlikely they'd bus in a scenario where they didn't really need to since Llama was kind of stringing himself up. Just seems like an unnecessary move for scum in that scenario where they could just throw out normal fake claims, let Llama be lynched and then save the bus for today if they really needed to.

I agree with you. Occam's Razor and what not on the math end. Then you have the very real potential to block me with Forge and get to lylo.

I think it's Whicker...but reconciling a fourth detection on me before Llama claimed is a very risky move, unless somehow he's a scum motion detector/redirect variant but I have no idea tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I agree with you. Occam's Razor and what not on the math end. Then you have the very real potential to block me with Forge and get to lylo.

I think it's Whicker...but reconciling a fourth detection on me before Llama claimed is a very risky move, unless somehow he's a scum motion detector/redirect variant but I have no idea tbh.

Idk I think it's kind of the safe move. We know that you, he, and Llama account for 3. If you are scum and at that point Llama was looking like the lynch and would flip town, it makes sense to leave a 4th action there to account for the scum redirect. In reality, if Whicker is scum redirector, then it would be that there were actually only 3 visitors but he just upped the number to 4 to account for the scenario where we find out that Llama is, in fact, town. Does that make sense?

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Idk I think it's kind of the safe move. We know that you, he, and Llama account for 3. If you are scum and at that point Llama was looking like the lynch and would flip town, it makes sense to leave a 4th action there to account for the scum redirect. In reality, if Whicker is scum redirector, then it would be that there were actually only 3 visitors but he just upped the number to 4 to account for the scenario where we find out that Llama is, in fact, town. Does that make sense?

Right, but what I'm saying is, he claimed before Llama. He had to have known about me, Pickle, and him...and then yeah I suppose he ups it to 4.

Do we even want to attempt to reconcile Orca's claim(s) or not even go down that rabbit hole?

24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I went back and checked. Josh claimed like two pages before Llama revealed that he was a 2-shot. This lends credence to Josh's claim to me. That plus I think the smarter move for scum yesterday would've been to just let Llama die since he was easily on the chopping block. Then they would have 3 today with us having 4 town at best left.

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If it’s not bcb or Josh then it’s obviously gopher. But I don’t see why there’s so much hand waving on there being two town (mostly) roleblockers.