Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Alright gentlemen time to shake it up a bit. 

I had a valid reason for voting no lynch as civ last game, and that’s the deadline was a quick turnaround and I was worried about participation. This game doesn’t have that same issue. I personally don’t see a reason why we’d no lynch this game. I can give Llama a pass as a relatively inexperienced player, but Nacho should at least have tried to give a reason for his no lynch vote IMO 

Vote Count:

3 - wolfeyestrk (MWil23, bcb1213, gopherwrestler)
3 - Forge (Dome, JoshstraDaymus, Scoundrel)
2 - gopherwrestler (Malfatron, rackcs)
2 - bcb1213 (The Orca, Pickle Rick)
2 - No Lynch (TheKillerNacho, Llamalover)
2 - TheKillerNacho (Whicker, wolfeyestrk)
1 - Dome (Forge)
1 - rackcs (skywindO2)

30 MINUTES LEFT

Edited by Daboyle

12 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Whos the biggest eagles fan in the game?

who wants the chiefs to win?

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

wolf

This low down gopher is hidin' from us, but just remember that it may have got a role to play out here on the frontier. Might even be workin for the pinkertons! And iffin not, we just down a gopher!

So I think Scoundrel voted Forge so I think Wolf and Forge are tied. I’m not gonna lie it’d be a bit of irony (or would it actually be? I feel like I use this word incorrectly often) if I no lynch to save Forge last minute last game and this game I vote him last minute to lynch him. Idk it seems horrible to lynch Wolfie here and have him actually be cop. I believe him personally 

So I’m guessing it’s just a Friday and people actually have lives unlike me so they’re not here. 

Which interestingly makes no lynch sound like a viable option again which is quite amusing. What a strange game. I don’t really trust Nacho necessarily but of all the info it sounds like I’m gonna get, I feel like Wolf is the worst possible lynch