Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

40 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca is literally claiming the character in the image for the game.  How ******* dumb do you have to be to follow scum 2 days in row. 

Its not a Red Dead Redemption game if he is a cover role.  How stupid is everyone today, drinking heavy maybe?

RDR2_CompareEditions_Standard_1632x831.j

Wolf lock

I'll check back in after night to see how dumb everyone was 

It's Super Bowl time 

fly-eagles.gif

Even if orca is town, it’s his own damn fault for rambling about god given abilities he ain’t even got 

that’s what he always says when he mislynches someone, it was thur own fault 😉

40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Last words before i pop one of my many beers

If orca isnt Arthur, real one shouldnt claim. No reason to unless it looks like orca is going to get off scot free

If wolf is lynched, serves him right for ruining my roleplay. Roleplaying as a 12 year old, no thanks.

Gophers vote makes little sense. Pick a side. You will be judged on it.

Either wolf or orca today, and there is 0 reason to pick anyone else.

Enjoy your evening pardner 

speaking of which, you had any troubles the past couple nights?

I feel like the part of Orca's claim that's most unbelievable to me is him getting the ability that first night. Like he really gets an alignment compare n1 just because we didn't lynch one specific person day 1?

On the other hand, I don't know if I believe Malf and by extension wolf either. This is a lynch where I really think it could go either way on who is guilty. I've been leaning towards lynching orca but idk I may be coming around to going wolf or malf first. I'm gonna get back to watching the game now and won't check in till tomorrow but that's about where my thoughts are at for now.

Just now, rackcs said:

I feel like the part of Orca's claim that's most unbelievable to me is him getting the ability that first night. Like he really gets an alignment compare n1 just because we didn't lynch one specific person day 1?

On the other hand, I don't know if I believe Malf and by extension wolf either. This is a lynch where I really think it could go either way on who is guilty. I've been leaning towards lynching orca but idk I may be coming around to going wolf or malf first. I'm gonna get back to watching the game now and won't check in till tomorrow but that's about where my thoughts are at for now.

I don’t much care for a man pounding his chest about being some kinda protector for the gang 

fer one, the man’s own claimed abilities don’t sound like a protector. That gives me the willies down my spine

and two, we already had one protector kick the bucket

and the one after two, his ability sure does seem complicated compared to what us rustlers and outlaws is used to 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So the cover guy is a good guy I assume? :) 

He is part founder of the Van der Linde Gang. The whole game revolves around him basically and he is the main playable character. Again its like having batman as town and then lynching him

insanity GIF

From Google lol....Arthur Morgan is a fictional character and the main playable protagonist of the 2018 video game Red Dead Redemption 2.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I think this was me, I'm the one that mentioned Jack was a kid, unless wolf said something first? 

Wolf investigated me n1 and found that I was Jack. He revealed that day 2. You may have commented that Jack's a kid after the reveal but its a fact. Jack is a kid.

Simplest answer to no hits is that scum hit wolf thinking that nobody in their right mind would protect wolf, but they did.

And orca claimed the main character and protecter (at first) to suss em out. When you are caught as scum, you try to do the most damage you can

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Wolf investigated me n1 and found that I was Jack. He revealed that day 2. You may have commented that Jack's a kid after the reveal but its a fact. Jack is a kid.

Simplest answer to no hits is that scum hit wolf thinking that nobody in their right mind would protect wolf, but they did.

And orca claimed the main character and protecter (at first) to suss em out. When you are caught as scum, you try to do the most damage you can

Dude give it up. Nothing you say matters when I flip the most powerful town ever. Wolf is dead then you. 2 scum down

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Dude give it up. Nothing you say matters when I flip the most powerful town ever. Wolf is dead then you. 2 scum down

Or, better yet.

You die and I'm cleared. And scum ****s themselves.

I guess its possible you and wolf are doing a thing together, but I doubt it.

Because before wolf posted his results, bcb was looking to be lynched today.

So I really doubt wolf is bussing you

Your flailing is literally scums last chance

Just now, Malfatron said:

Or, better yet.

You die and I'm cleared. And scum ****s themselves.

I guess its possible you and wolf are doing a thing together, but I doubt it.

Because before wolf posted his results, bcb was looking to be lynched today.

So I really doubt wolf is bussing you

Your flailing is literally scums last chance

You can't ever be cleared cause I'm Morgan, 10000% town....and not a single person will counter my claim cause they can't. Flailing entails I care, my lynch leads to both of you dead, have fun

(Yes, I will be making fun of any town that lynch me, especially after the game 🤣