Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why are you ruling out bcb so strongly?

I don't know, now I'm waffling on this one. Didn't we have confirmation on Dome seeing/verifying BCB?

More than anything, a few things here:

1. Why do we have a redirect back to back nights when we didn't have confirmation before last night? That rules out my "odd/even" theory, and with Forge flippin ODD night, an EVEN night redirect for scum would seemingly help fill that gap. How do we have "back to back" redirects then?

2. Per the above, I'm more or less extra suspicious of Whicker now, as this seems to be very convenient...and I laid out a case on Whicker yesterday on why I am/was suspicious of him. I'm less so now...but then trying to reconcile the redirect makes me suspicious

3. I still maintain the Josh bus being possible...I'd have let Llama die personally and let Town "eat itself", but maybe they had a big brained long term play

4. Whicker's move "failing" on Malf gives us a PoE on Whicker/Malf. If Whicker is telling the truth, Malf is almost certainly the GF and immune to night moves/kills. If Whicker is lying, which I think he is, he's trying to bluff me not smoking Malf tonight, if I have any shots left, and Malf is a lynchproof variant as opposed to a traditional GF variant

23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I jailed Malf night 2 (which Dome saw, clearly)  and i jailed Rack last night as the only cleared town and the even night BG dead

Now THIS is interesting:

Whicker said his move on Malf FAILED after being redirected.

Orca claimed that someone shot him N2 and he survived.

N2 there was "no kill", so if BCB's move is to protect against kills only...shouldn't Orca not have been hit?

@rackcs @Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Now THIS is interesting:

Whicker said his move on Malf FAILED after being redirected.

Orca claimed that someone shot him N2 and he survived.

N2 there was "no kill", so if BCB's move is to protect against kills only...shouldn't Orca not have been hit?

@rackcs @Whicker

i'm not sure what me jailing malf has to do with orca?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don't know, now I'm waffling on this one. Didn't we have confirmation on Dome seeing/verifying BCB?

More than anything, a few things here:

1. Why do we have a redirect back to back nights when we didn't have confirmation before last night? That rules out my "odd/even" theory, and with Forge flippin ODD night, an EVEN night redirect for scum would seemingly help fill that gap. How do we have "back to back" redirects then?

2. Per the above, I'm more or less extra suspicious of Whicker now, as this seems to be very convenient...and I laid out a case on Whicker yesterday on why I am/was suspicious of him. I'm less so now...but then trying to reconcile the redirect makes me suspicious

3. I still maintain the Josh bus being possible...I'd have let Llama die personally and let Town "eat itself", but maybe they had a big brained long term play

4. Whicker's move "failing" on Malf gives us a PoE on Whicker/Malf. If Whicker is telling the truth, Malf is almost certainly the GF and immune to night moves/kills. If Whicker is lying, which I think he is, he's trying to bluff me not smoking Malf tonight, if I have any shots left, and Malf is a lynchproof variant as opposed to a traditional GF variant

You make a good point about it being an odd night roleblocker, meaning most likely the redirector would be even night. Unless Llama was the one who redirected Whicker, which could be possible.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I moved on Wolf

You moved on Me

Llama moved on Me

...who was the fourth?

Also it seems pretty easy to get to 4 when you know mwil moved, Llama had already claimed his move, whicker himself was there. Add 1 more and done. Especially if you're scum and know that llama wasn't the one who redirected mwil, so you'd know to add in the extra scum redirector as 4th.

• Like 1