Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

i'm not sure what me jailing malf has to do with orca?

Because Orca was shot/attempted to have been killed, so it's very likely that Wolf rolecopped Orca N2 and wasn't the killer, unless we think Forge carried out the faction hit attempt N2 on Orca, and Malf is somehow the scum redirect and also able to redirect and carry out a faction hit.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Now THIS is interesting:

Whicker said his move on Malf FAILED after being redirected.

Orca claimed that someone shot him N2 and he survived.

N2 there was "no kill", so if BCB's move is to protect against kills only...shouldn't Orca not have been hit?

@rackcs @Whicker

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding what you mean here. Could you explain again like I'm simple folk?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@rackcs  can easily settle this.  were you blocked n4

I already said that I'm an odd night move and I wasn't told I was jailed in any other way

Just now, MWil23 said:

Because Orca was shot/attempted to have been killed, so it's very likely that Wolf rolecopped Orca N2 and wasn't the killer, unless we think Forge carried out the faction hit attempt N2 on Orca, and Malf is somehow the scum redirect and also able to redirect and carry out a faction hit.

or they role copped orca n1 and shot him n2 cause they found out he was arthur.  Unless you of course are of the thought he actually role copped malf, his team mate n1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Can we really trust what Orca said though? That was all part of his complicated claim where he gets multiple roles and stuff

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You make a good point about it being an odd night roleblocker, meaning most likely the redirector would be even night. Unless Llama was the one who redirected Whicker, which could be possible.

Also it seems pretty easy to get to 4 when you know mwil moved, Llama had already claimed his move, whicker himself was there. Add 1 more and done. Especially if you're scum and know that llama wasn't the one who redirected mwil, so you'd know to add in the extra scum redirector as 4th.

Llama had not claimed the redirect yet. I was the second one to claim 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding what you mean here. Could you explain again like I'm simple folk?

I already said that I'm an odd night move and I wasn't told I was jailed in any other way

well thats unhelpful.  Anything for us from last night?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

N2 there was a kill attempt on Orca. BCB claimed to jail Malfatron. Wolf likely copped Orca. How could Malf have killed/tried to kill Orca if BCB jailed him?

...I then answered my own question. Forge probably carried out the hit N2 because he was odd night. Disregard.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Now THIS is interesting:

Whicker said his move on Malf FAILED after being redirected.

Orca claimed that someone shot him N2 and he survived.

N2 there was "no kill", so if BCB's move is to protect against kills only...shouldn't Orca not have been hit?

@rackcs @Whicker

I guess that depends on if we actually trust everything or at least what part of what Orca said. I really didn’t think he was truthful about that but maybe that part was true? Idk 

or they role copped orca n1 and shot him n2 cause they found out he was arthur. 

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Unless you of course are of the thought he actually role copped malf, his team mate n1

No, I also arrived at the "Forge carried out the N2 hit" conclusion

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Can we really trust what Orca said though? That was all part of his complicated claim where he gets multiple roles and stuff

It's sad that I don't really have much of a response to this given how the end of the day and subsequent claim fallout landed

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I guess that depends on if we actually trust everything or at least what part of what Orca said. I really didn’t think he was truthful about that but maybe that part was true? Idk 

7be2em.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

i'm trying to figure out why whickers move would have failed last night short of someone protecting malf

I’m trying to figure out how you’re a second town roleblocker and third town protect who hasn’t actually done anything this game