Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, bcb1213 said:
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Unless Malf is an immune GF altogether, right?

he's not because my move was successful according to butters

Got it. So, essentially, one of a few things is where we are:

1. You are lying about N2

2. Whicker is lying about last night

3. You both are telling the truth and someone is preventing something from happening, likely Gopher unless Josh bussed a teammate

4. Forge didn't block me N1, my move failed because I targeted Gopher

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i really think it's whicker.  Why in the world would they redirect his useless ability

I really think it’s you. Why would there be two town roleblock and three town protects in a 16 player game? 

Your moves are completely unverified. I either got randomly lucky and claimed the correct number of moves on mwil before we knew anything on Llama, Gopher, Josh, etc OR I actually have a town move where I‘m getting results, useless or not. 

25 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well thats unhelpful.  Anything for us from last night?

I'd rather hold that until we've gotten claims from everyone else. In case I caught anything.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

although i suppose llama could have done that.  sigh, this is why i wanted him to tell us what he was planning

I really think it was llama because we were telling him to redirect to malf. If Malf is unkillable gf, and Whicker was redirected to Malf and his move failed, could that explain why the only kill last night was mwil murdering my innocent brother?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'd rather hold that until we've gotten claims from everyone else. In case I caught anything.

Can you direct me to your claim from yesterday? I was dealing with some bursted frozen pipes in my house with the plumber yesterday afternoon.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I really think it was llama because we were telling him to redirect to malf. If Malf is unkillable gf, and Whicker was redirected to Malf and his move failed, could that explain why the only kill last night was mwil murdering my innocent brother?