Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

really the only way this all comes together in my brain as a truth  is if Gopher is the only available scum killer and malf protected himself with an outside shot of Malf killing Llama and Gopher protecting malf

Edited by bcb1213

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

This is a cluster, either scum didn't use their hit last night or for some reason they also targeted llama

I don't think they did that either. Because when mwil and skywind both killed wolf, the writeup described both of them shooting/stabbing him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I legit don’t get how bcb is cleared here. If he’s confirmed to have visited Malf then he could be the scum protect

I doubt the scum left is protector, we have a basically confirmed scum redirect and that's what we're hunting

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is a cluster, either scum didn't use their hit last night or for some reason they also targeted llama

They probably worried about redirect. Or somehow Dutch is scum and this game takes place after he sided with Micah.