The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

With what resources are we trading up from 30? I've been all for a double trade of down from 10 but up from 30 but I don't see it happening. 

Multiple ways really. If we trade down a couple times like you're mentioning it's even easier. I know we got a pretty good amount of picks to trade from the future too. Could add a player too but not sure we got anyone worth of that.. well that we'd wanna give up

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Think this was the final nail on the CJ coming back coffin

We shall see my friend. I know a lot of people mock this take, but Howie just find ways financially to make things work when they seem impossible. I never ever say never with that guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We shall see my friend. I know a lot of people mock this take, but Howie just find ways financially to make things work when they seem impossible. I never ever say never with that guy.

Yeah, 28% of you salary cap dead is good business.

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Yep.  Sure worked in 2018 and 2019.  Old and slow on defense.  

I can see the beef with bringing Cox back (though he'll probably be in a heavy rotation to benefit him), but can't see an issue with Slay and JB returning. And BG just a rotational guy who has proven to play well in that role.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Yep.  Sure worked in 2018 and 2019.  Old and slow on defense.  

They have plenty youth too. I am not concerned. Not saying they will. Everyone getting better but I think they clearly still #1 in the NFC East and top of the NFC.

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You were saying

lol you all but agreed it was a forgone conclusion like everyone else in America. Glad he’s back. But for you, Howie just waved his hand in your face and made the cap disappear again. How do you explain this? 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol you all but agreed it was a forgone conclusion like everyone else in America. Glad he’s back. But for you, Howie just waved his hand in your face and made the cap disappear again. How do you explain this? 

Once we have all the contact numbers I will tell you the flaw in Howies method