The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yep.  Franchise Tag is not how the Eagles do business, and Howie know he is up against it cap wise with the Hurts deal now going to be bigger after the Giants gave DJ that idiotic deal.

I say we trade up into the top 5 and draft a QB.  Cheaper and QB Factory brah.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I say we trade up into the top 5 and draft a QB.  Cheaper and QB Factory brah.  

Yep.  See what the Texans would give up for a proven QB.  I will take all four of their firsts the next two years, and then draft Will Levis.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yep.  See what the Texans would give up for a proven QB.  I will take all four of their firsts the next two years, and then draft Will Levis.

Like not kidding if you offered the Texans (Jalen is a houston kid) Hurts for 4 firsts. They do that right?

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Like not kidding if you offered the Texans (Jalen is a houston kid) Hurts for 4 firsts. They do that right?

I don't know if they would, but I would be all over that.

Imagine having the 2nd, 10th, 12th and 30th pick this year, and then three 1sts next year.

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I've grown to realize most eagle fans hate stuff until it happens and it pays off. Hopefully this is another.  I'll take any of Henry, Bijan or Gibbs. Sign me up for any

Why? We have a great OL and Jalen Hurts. Any running back with somewhat of a clue will succeed in the eagles offense.

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Guess we'll find out how untrue that is this year if no moves are made. Love Kenny G but it's gonna backfire if we're expecting Miles last year numbers or better

Miles is a non special running back that just had 1150 yards and 11 TDs. That proves the point.

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I've grown to realize most eagle fans hate stuff until it happens and it pays off. Hopefully this is another.  I'll take any of Henry, Bijan or Gibbs. Sign me up for any

Eagles aren’t drafting a RB in the first round.  That’s a horse that has been dead a long time.  Now Henry, depending on the compensation, might be a short fix.  

• Like 1