The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Now Miles isn't anything special. Jesus 

Been staying away from Twitter to avoid these takes. I logged into the wrong site!? 

Miles is a good enough player. But he is easily replaceable.

That's not some crazy take.

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Jalen balled out. Don't disrespect our QB1 with these takes. 

Will Levis... No

Not disrespecting Jalen at all.  But that defense who could not get a stop in the second half is losing half of its starters.

He is gonna have to do more next year, and more when his new deal kicks in and more talent leaves.

Just now, downundermike said:

Not disrespecting Jalen at all.  But that defense who could not get a stop in the second half is losing half of its starters.

He is gonna have to do more next year, and more when his new deal kicks in and more talent leaves.

Hurts hasn't even hit his prime yet. He will do more without an issue

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That's crazy when you just bunched him into 3 non special RBs. Yes it's bad when you put it like that

What do you think the word special means? How many special running backs are there in the NFL?

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well the thing that wont change is the defense not stopping anyone. So pretty much same team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Well the thing that wont change is the defense not stopping anyone. So pretty much same team.

Kinda ties into my point with the great RBs in this offense. We probably don't punt in the SB and could've grinded more clock out. An extra 7+ does wonders

Extra bonus we potentially keep hurts healthier for the long run

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

Henry would be a push move. I don’t see Howie pushing in this year. With Miles gone, he’ll draft someone in the first 3 rounds to replace him. Bring him along slowly if need be. But we’re not splashing around in the RB market. 

22 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Now Miles isn't anything special. Jesus 

Been staying away from Twitter to avoid these takes. I logged into the wrong site!? 

Miles is an above average runningback, the drop off from him to some mid tier Free Agent like James Robinson would be small. Not unnoticeable but small.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Kinda ties into my point with the great RBs in this offense. We probably don't punt in the SB and could've grinded more clock out. An extra 7+ does wonders

Extra bonus we potentially keep hurts healthier for the long run

if your defense sucks you probably arent gonna use your running backs much.