The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

24 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Try reading it again. It's mentioning his posts followed by his other accounts posts

It's literally not his other accounts. Webby has checked. I know they're new people and perhaps a bit different than you're used to, but we ought to be glad we have some more folks in here. I think you'd be just fine with some of their takes if it was say... Ian or someone else you're familiar with. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Lol nevermind. Not starting this up again

I am my own member, and with the time I spend in the Total Control Mock Draft in the draft forum, I have no time to run multiple accounts.

Anyways, Hi, I am Mike, live in the home of the Gonzaga Bulldogs, moved to the US in 1988, became an Eagles fan shortly after.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It’s still way too early to say obviously, but ya we definitely could be losing quite a few guys. Just going to wait and see. I figured Howie would be willing to pay CJGJ cause we  were willing to spend at safety last offseason, but they must not think he is worth the money. Just gunna have to see what direction we go. 

I think he is willing to pay, but pay as much as CJGJ wants is the question. They probably got to a point in negotiations where they are saying "Go out into the market, see what other teams are offering and we'll see if we can match" I would expect those posts are a tactic by the agent to be like "say goodbye to Philly now because if he hits FA, he isn't coming back" Which might be the case but also not necessarily the case.

I think he is the top priority to resign, but we'll see if it gets done. I think Hargrave is #2. 

If a deal gets done with either I would expect it at during that "legal tampering period" after both sides see what is out there.

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am my own member, and with the time I spend in the Total Control Mock Draft in the draft forum, I have no time to run multiple accounts.

Anyways, Hi, I am Mike, live in the home of the Gonzaga Bulldogs, moved to the US in 1988, became an Eagles fan shortly after.

We all know your account is actually run by 7 squirrels taped together