The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yes realistic discussions. We can just make a new thread for Fantasy ideas/Madden trades

Someone asked what his value was, I gave his value and a scenario what to do with those picks.

Why are you so worked up about this ??  I am not Jeff Lurie, I am not Howie Roseman.

My opinion has no impact on the situation.

And there is not a team in the NFL, Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, who are not at least listening if the Texans called offering 4 first round picks,  which is the value I suggested based on the initial question.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Someone asked what his value was, I gave his value and a scenario what to do with those picks.

Why are you so worked up about this ??  I am not Jeff Lurie, I am not Howie Roseman.

My opinion has no impact on the situation.

And there is not a team in the NFL, Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, who are not at least listening if the Texans called offering 4 first round picks,  which is the value I suggested based on the initial question.

I'm not worked up. Just stating it's ridiculous to even talk about. It's never happening. That's like talking about me and you going to the Moon for a rock paper scissors tournament. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm not worked up. Just stating it's ridiculous to even talk about. It's never happening. That's like talking about me and you going to the Moon for a rock paper scissors tournament. 

Then stop talking about it.  Why would you get so involved in a discussion you think is ridiculous ??

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

Then stop talking about it.  Why would you get so involved in a discussion you think is ridiculous ??

I'm not rude. Someone quotes me I respond. It's what you're suppose to do if someone directs something at you. 

Because we're better then that as a forum. You might be new but we use to take pride in not being like the other team forums. Being knowledgeable and bringing the best team talk. 

This is my favorite and I'm sure many others spot for great eagles content and talk. 

We've had tons over my like 15ish years come and go with their nonsense. The real ones are still here. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm not rude. Someone quotes me I respond. It's what you're suppose to do if someone directs something at you. 

Because we're better then that as a forum. You might be new but we use to take pride in not being like the other team forums. Being knowledgeable and bringing the best team talk. 

This is my favorite and I'm sure many others spot for great eagles content and talk. 

We've had tons over my like 15ish years come and go with their nonsense. The real ones are still here. 

I think you and @downundermike need to just walk away from this discussion. 

Remember we are brethren in our Eagles-ness.

Max Greenfield Hug GIF by CBS

• Like 1

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Agreed. We'll see what happens from here but all I know is I trust Howie a great deal.

Yeah every time I think about CGJ walking I gotta remind myself I trust Howie and believe in his vision. What's that YouTuber say?

"It's Howie's vision and we're all just living in it"

Pretty much that lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Absolutely no one said we should trade Hurts.

Someone asked the question about his trade value, which we discussed, and I gave an opinion.

I thought this was a discussion board, so wouldn't the point of it be to have discussions ??

You know better than to upset the church of hurts

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah every time I think about CGJ walking I gotta remind myself I trust Howie and believe in his vision. What's that YouTuber say?

"It's Howie's vision and we're all just living in it"

Pretty much that lol 

Dingbat?

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

You're definitely worked up lol 

• Like 1

Only thing I can really be happy about at this point is saving a bunch of money and getting comp picks next year. But it’s been a boring off season so far. Howie might be punting 2023. See what the younger kids got and reassess after this year.