Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Glen said:

I genuinely don’t care given you do this every year. But hurry up and draft a trash player already 

In all seriousness, here's how this is going to go. I can go make a pick right now, and then I'm going to be pretty much AWOL for the weekend, celebrating my wifes birthday. So then, when I come up inevitably again in like 8-10 hours we're going to be right back where we are right now because I again will not make my next pick until after the weekend. So if you want me to accelerate one pick, that's all we're going to get out of this.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In all seriousness, here's how this is going to go. I can go make a pick right now, and then I'm going to be pretty much AWOL for the weekend, celebrating my wifes birthday. So then, when I come up inevitably again in like 8-10 hours we're going to be right back where we are right now because I again will not make my next pick until after the weekend. So if you want me to accelerate one pick, that's all we're going to get out of this.

let's move your wife's birthday to like may next year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Understandable.

There are possible solutions, if solutions are wanted. You could provide Nacho or another poster with a big board of 3-4 players, and they could make that selection for you. (I don't draft until the 6th, and don't have the resources to move up.) It being this early in the draft, you likely have an idea of who you'd like to target.

But, really, not being able to draft a second time isn't an issue. Any movement makes this more enjoyable that no movement, and, sometimes, movement can lead to trades being made.

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Or…….you can just be better Sesame Street Idk GIF