Top 5 Underrated/Overrated

Scoundrel

Overrated:

Levis: LOL

Richardson: He should pay 20% of every game check to Josh Allen 

Beyond that, I am more of a believer that Johnston is a boom or bust guy. The athleticism and game ability after the catch is legit. So are his simple route tree and body catching habit. I can see him putting it all together or being the next Braylon Edwards, super underwhelming.

More than anything else I think this is a very weak draft class outside of the cornerback position and offensive line depth, with a lot of talented TE prospects. 

Edited by MWil23

12 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Let me add MAX MELTON to my underrated list. I have a big grade on him. I feel like he will be a high end starter for a long time & I never see his name anywhere near the first 4 rounds. He's got big time upside.

I think most don't put him high on rankings for his paintball drive by shooting thing, I think he's second round talent but I think 5-UDFA for the off the field in a deep class. Like if you pass on him there is 10 other good CB prospects to pick from.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trojan said:

I think most don't put him high on rankings for his paintball drive by shooting thing, I think he's second round talent but I think 5-UDFA for the off the field in a deep class. Like if you pass on him there is 10 other good CB prospects to pick from.

Possibly. Just surprised he doesn’t ever get mentioned. He will be a very good NFL player. Typically teams overlook things when you’re that talented. To your point though, a deep class probably hurts him.