John Fox is still employed

G08

Just now, WindyCity said:

It is a interim HC.

It is better than telling your GM to "blank" off.

Ok and we are hearing that Fangio doesn't want to be interim HC.  Also, maybe no one else on the staff is capable or eager to be the interim HC.  Why is this even still a discussion?  If it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen.

We’ve already established that the Bears won’t be turning to an interim head coach. The front office’s opinion of Fangio is much different the fan’s “grass is greener” approach.

Much of this arguing is needless stress over something we can’t control and that we know won’t change but that’s due to change on January 1st anyway.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Ok and we are hearing that Fangio doesn't want to be interim HC.  Also, maybe no one else on the staff is capable or eager to be the interim HC.  Why is this even still a discussion?  If it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen.

Whether it will and whether it should are different.

Just now, IronMike84 said:

We’ve already established that the Bears won’t be turning to an interim head coach. The front office’s opinion of Fangio is much different the fan’s “grass is greener” approach.

Much of this arguing is needless stress over something we can’t control and that we know won’t change but that’s due to change on January 1st anyway.

It is an indictment of Ryan Pace or George McCaskey.

This situation needs some leadership and someone to step in and say "enough".

If your kids teacher sucked and was holding your kid back, you would not wait 4 weeks to step in and do something.

22 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

The message stays with every guy who is back in 2018, the same way that wins and loses will stick with them. Perform, or screw your feelings, you will be gone.

And what happened when that message was "delivered" in 2017?

4 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Ever hear the term “preaching to the choir?”

Seriously, you’re way too wound up.

The choir here is okay with with wasting 4 more games for the sake of John Fox's feelings.

Seriously, I am okay. I come to message boards to discuss this stuff.

Internet hug sent your way.

The choir here is okay with with wasting 4 more games for the sake of John Fox's feelings.

Seriously, I am okay. I come to message boards to discuss this stuff.

Internet hug sent your way.

Sweet, first Internet hug I’ve ever gotten!

Just now, Madmike90 said:

And what happened when that message was "delivered" in 2017?

We don't know. 

My guess is the fact that Cutler was not liked made it have less effect.

But I am sure some guys who were here before Pace were looking over their shoulders. I also would guess that others were surprised he was benched.

We don't know. 

My guess is the fact that Cutler was not liked made it have less effect.

But I am sure some guys who were here before Pace were looking over their shoulders. I also would guess that others were surprised he was benched.

Completely wrong...there was far more praise from teammates than criticism.

Archived