Rams looking to trade WR Allen Robinson

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

He had me fooled that his shortcomings in his end with Chicago were due to incompetent brass, but then he failed spectacularly in LAR too. He’s just washed at this point. Idk what team would want to trade for that. 

I don't know why he kept getting the crappy QB excuse when Daryl Mooney put up 1000+ yards with the same QB that A-Rob already had some success with. He was pretty clearly done when the Rams handed him that contract.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:02 PM, NVRamsFan said:

Considering the Rams were on a 4th string OL most of the year and he had more games with Wolford, Perkins and Baker than with Stafford last year wasn't terrible for him. 

I could say the same for Nuk, who has been very productive and looked great his whole career. I'd guess nothing happens with an ARob trade until some teams miss out on the DeAndre Hopkins sweepstakes.

How much do you have to eat to make it worthwhile for someone to take a gamble on a guy who not that long ago, seemed like he was still a quality possession receiver?  Flaming out with the Rams is really not a good look...but a lot of things went very badly for that team and that offense especially.  Just how washed up is ARob exactly?  Like fully?  Or just partially...and in some really unflattering situations that never gelled for him?