Rams looking to trade WR Allen Robinson

RaidersAreOne

He had me fooled that his shortcomings in his end with Chicago were due to incompetent brass, but then he failed spectacularly in LAR too. He’s just washed at this point. Idk what team would want to trade for that. 

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Wasn't JuJu faster than ARob to begin with? Getting Mahomes another possession guy, this one a half-decade older?

They’re going to need a possession receiver with JJSS hitting FA. MVS, Toney, and Moore aren’t really those guys, although the need for one is probably mitigated by having Kelce.

Still, if I’m KC I still want a veteran with sure hands (which I think A-Rob can still proclaim) on that squad. They’ve still got speed.

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

my guy has less then 750 receiving yards in the last two years combined, whos trading for that lol

I think it depends on how much of his contract the Rams are willing to pay for, he was a hot commodity last off-season, IIRC the Eagles were all on in him and his decision to sign with the Rams is why they traded for AJB.

It's a terrible offseason to need a WR, there aren't many good options in free agency and the draft class is pretty underwhelming as well. I could see a team like the Giants, Ravens, etc. kicking the tires on him.

5 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

my guy has less then 750 receiving yards in the last two years combined, whos trading for that lol

Considering the Rams were on a 4th string OL most of the year and he had more games with Wolford, Perkins and Baker than with Stafford last year wasn't terrible for him.