The 2023 Detroit Lions draft strategy according to ChatGPT

Karnage84

Who should the Detroit Lions draft?
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or biases, but I can provide some general guidance on how the Detroit Lions may approach the upcoming NFL draft.
The Detroit Lions hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, and there are a few positions they could consider addressing, including quarterback, offensive line, and defense.
Quarterback is always a position of interest, and there are some highly touted prospects in this draft class. If the Lions feel that they need to upgrade the position, they could consider selecting a quarterback like Spencer Rattler, Sam Howell, or Malik Willis.
Alternatively, the Lions could also look to bolster their offensive line to protect their quarterback and improve their rushing attack. Offensive tackle Evan Neal or guard Kenyon Green are two players that could be on their radar.
On the defensive side of the ball, the Lions could consider adding a pass-rusher like Kayvon Thibodeaux or a shutdown cornerback like Derek Stingley Jr.
Ultimately, the Lions will need to assess their team needs and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the available players to determine the best draft strategy for their organization.

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Who should the Detroit Lions draft?
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or biases, but I can provide some general guidance on how the Detroit Lions may approach the upcoming NFL draft.
The Detroit Lions hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, and there are a few positions they could consider addressing, including quarterback, offensive line, and defense.
Quarterback is always a position of interest, and there are some highly touted prospects in this draft class. If the Lions feel that they need to upgrade the position, they could consider selecting a quarterback like Spencer Rattler, Sam Howell, or Malik Willis.
Alternatively, the Lions could also look to bolster their offensive line to protect their quarterback and improve their rushing attack. Offensive tackle Evan Neal or guard Kenyon Green are two players that could be on their radar.
On the defensive side of the ball, the Lions could consider adding a pass-rusher like Kayvon Thibodeaux or a shutdown cornerback like Derek Stingley Jr.
Ultimately, the Lions will need to assess their team needs and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the available players to determine the best draft strategy for their organization.

Does this AI know it is 2023?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

I'm officially old because I have no idea what this is. 

It's an Artificial Intelligence tool that can engage with you in a rudimentary way. This was just how it responded when I asked that particular question.