The STL Cardinals Thread - Welcome to STL JJ!

CWood21

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Lol been a long day at work, just caught the highlights....Didn’t Ozuna do the exact same thing last year? 

Yes he did.

Carlson is going to be a beast, I believe. I'd like to see him and Gorman finish the year in Memphis. I know it's a long shot for Gorman, but it would be exciting.

Edited by MOSteelers56

20 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Montero got pushed to Springfield (not sure if that's what you meant). And Mendoza got sent down to Springfield to make room for Munoz on the Memphis roster. Wonder if they will have Mendoza play everywhere on the infield this year. He played 3B and SS last year. 

I mean, if Mendoza would have started off at Springfield then Montero would have likely been pushed into Palm Beach.  The Cardinals seem to prefer to push their hitting prospects past Palm Beach.

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Yes he did.

Carlson is going to be a beast, I believe. I'd like to see him and Gorman finish the year in Memphis. I know it's a long shot for Gorman, but it would be exciting.

There's no real need to rush either of them.  If they're both doing well in Springfield, I'm stoked.