49ers sign Clelin Ferrell

Forge

Just now, NYRaider said:

Arden Key actually had bend and pass rushing skills. Ferrell looks like he's playing in quicksand

Yeah I meant Arden Key 2.0 in the Maurice Hurst way. Like Raider -> 49er rotation, not player comparison. I think Ferrell is gunning to hope to take the Omenihu role, which is a bigger DE opposite Bosa that rotates with a small rusher (Ebukam who just signed elsewhere too). Omenihu realized his potential there and got paid, Cle would have to step up too but for what I assume is cheap money it's a good signing. I'm sure Key and Hurst recommended it to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Yeah I meant Arden Key 2.0 in the Maurice Hurst way. Like Raider -> 49er rotation, not player comparison. I think Ferrell is gunning to hope to take the Omenihu role, which is a bigger DE opposite Bosa that rotates with a small rusher (Ebukam who just signed elsewhere too). Omenihu realized his potential there and got paid, Cle would have to step up too but for what I assume is cheap money it's a good signing. I'm sure Key and Hurst recommended it to him.

This is what I have him locked in on as well

• Like 1