GDT: Week 13 - Dallas Week

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol he's starting next week dude I promise u . Why bench him ? We aren't in the haunt any longer Kirk struggled all game but I'll admit tho the D and Special team was awful

Kirk will start next week. Colt was in because its stupid to leave Kirk in at 38-14 with under 2 minutes to play

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu he won't win a SB here why spend a lot of money on someone who gets out played on Sunday night and is inconsistent . 

i cant stand fans like you. you have no clue how team football works. you throw kirk on the jags and they would be smashing people. bruce allen has failed to supply healthy talent to jay. half the team is dead on IR

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

i cant stand fans like you. you have no clue how team football works. you throw kirk on the jags and they would be smashing people. bruce allen has failed to supply healthy talent to jay. half the team is dead on IR

Bro he doesn't even wanna be here SF was his option even his dad stated he was not resigning any contract with us 

Kirk isn't bad or terrivle but not worth the money 

Just cus I'm stating facts shouldn't let u say idk what I'm talking about he does not deserve the money and the skins will be ok with that I'm sure of it I'd be upset if we resign him dude 

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Kirk will start next week. Colt was in because its stupid to leave Kirk in at 38-14 with under 2 minutes to play

I think it's more f his performance dude . We been blown out before burnout of a sudden a bench ? Why take him out he isn't gonna be here anyway I don't blame gruden 

atleast see if McCoy should be someone u can rely on as a vet and if not release him to at this point this O should be head and shoulder better 

I've always felt like the swinging gate Zorn play was the death of this franchise but now I think this is it. The Saints loss, barely beating a horrible Giants team and getting absolutely smoked by a team that couldn't score points in weeks. The franchise is dead. There's almost next to nothing Snyder can do to fix it because he simply doesn't know how. Between Jay and Bruce, our awful string of second round picks and our horrible free agent signings, were officially a dumpster fire. Sigh. I give up. 

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I've always felt like the swinging gate Zorn play was the death of this franchise but now I think this is it. The Saints loss, barely beating a horrible Giants team and getting absolutely smoked by a team that couldn't score points in weeks. The franchise is dead. There's almost next to nothing Snyder can do to fix it because he simply doesn't know how. Between Jay and Bruce, our awful string of second round picks and our horrible free agent signings, were officially a dumpster fire. Sigh. I give up. 

Know what I'm thinking of now?

If Joe Gibbs hadnt been in the HoF before, he deserved to be put in after going to the playoffs twice in 4 years (a snap away from the NFCC game) with Snyder as the owner and Vinny Freakin' Cerrato as GM.

42 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I think it's more f his performance dude . We been blown out before burnout of a sudden a bench ? Why take him out he isn't gonna be here anyway I don't blame gruden 

atleast see if McCoy should be someone u can rely on as a vet and if not release him to at this point this O should be head and shoulder better 

Its 38-14. Under 2 minutes. And OL getting your QB killed. You dont ever continue to play your starter. Ever

22 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Its 38-14. Under 2 minutes. And OL getting your QB killed. You dont ever continue to play your starter. Ever

Yea dude but this man isn't coming back . 9-7 won't get you into the playoffs and I wouldn't be mad if McCoy started soon 

it's no secrets that the OL did bad but than again our O could be better somewhere around the line 

but hey 4 more games till Kirk gone and hopefully gruden 

Archived