Raiders sign WR Cam Sims

NYRaider

12 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Holy crap! Game changing! Awe inspiring! A move of true genius! 

.........we now have 10 WRs and 3TEs. 

And only 2 had more than 350 yards last year. 

💰 moves! Genius. Can't wait for the whole season of Big Palooka giving us a gymnastics performance near daily to continue defending his papís from any and all criticism no matter what!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ko86zr8m2jjyt1ey9b

25 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I don’t know if I enjoy the forum more?...... or you 2 going back n forth! Lol!  Probably a tie.....👍🤣

I've been here a loooooong time and this regime has brought out the biggest cry babies I've ever seen this time around. As if anything the Raiders have done in the last 2 decades has worked.

I've seen this fan base sell itself on some of the worst head coaches, teams, QBs, draft picks, you name it. But man oh man... the Patriot way really shook this place. 90% of the posts here  now are just vitriol anti-McZiegler bs anymore. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I've been here a loooooong time and this regime has brought out the biggest cry babies I've ever seen this time around. As if anything the Raiders have done in the last 2 decades has worked.

I've seen this fan base sell itself on some of the worst head coaches, teams, QBs, draft picks, you name it. But man oh man... the Patriot way really shook this place. 90% of the posts here  now are just vitriol anti-McZiegler bs anymore. 

It's because a lot of fans wanted to keep Rich and thought we were going to build off of our playoff run.

13 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yep, been here since 05, I don’t know if I’d use the term cry baby about it. Especially with the way it’s gone so far. Lol. Everyone has at one time or another tried to sell themselves on crappy moves the team made ,every-flippin-one yourself and myself included. Lol. And yes, plenty don’t like “the patriot way” (and between other coaches lack of success and our situation last yr and now, can you really blame them? Lol) but it’s not just that, the huge elephant in the room is us sucking for 20 yrs bro, that’s just as much a cause for the nations current state of craziness/anger/disappointment. And lastly it’s not 90% bro, lol.🍻👍😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yep, been here since 05, I don’t know if I’d use the term cry baby about it. Especially with the way it’s gone so far. Lol. Everyone has at one time or another tried to sell themselves on crappy moves the team made ,every-flippin-one yourself and myself included. Lol. And yes, plenty don’t like “the patriot way” (and between other coaches lack of success and our situation last yr and now, can you really blame them? Lol) but it’s not just that, the huge elephant in the room is us sucking for 20 yrs bro, that’s just as much a cause for the nations current state of craziness/anger/disappointment. And lastly it’s not 90% bro, lol.🍻👍😁

You're right. It's 10%, but that 10% cries non-stop about everything. And all have one common trait, they are Carr homers. Frankie, RonJon, Humble Beast.

Winning cures everything. What sucks, is Mahomes isn't going anywhere anytime soon and nobody has found a real answer for stopping KC.

• Like 1

I don’t know if Ron Jon is a total carr homer or if he just hates the coach, he does say he’s kinda ok with giving zigs a chance, but we’re all questioning him rt now. And for the record none of us expected really big splash signings , however, we did expect a little more than these bottom tier signings. What makes it even worse is a lot of these deals for the better players are below the expected market value. That’s just salt in the wounds, figuratively speaking. And for the record, like I said yesterday, until mcdummy changes my mind by winning with “his way” he will continue to be mcdummy in my eyes, very simple. Frankie and EA are gonna do their thing, you can count on that like death and taxes. It’s a free world. Lol + smh! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I don’t know if Ron Jon is a total carr homer or if he just hates the coach, he does say he’s kinda ok with giving zigs a chance, but we’re all questioning him rt now. And for the record none of us expected really big splash signings , however, we did expect a little more than these bottom tier signings. 

I just expected them to be a lot more aggressive addressing our defense.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I just expected them to be a lot more aggressive addressing our defense.

You and me both bro, it’s hard to get behind whatever strategy they got going, and at this point I’m totally down for a trade back if possible cuz damn.....we need tons of help on that defense. And it totally sucks KC signed our boy tranquill, tranquill/Bolton/gay is pretty damn good IMO. In roughly 2/3 seasons they turned their worst liability into a strength, drafted gay n Bolton and added DT. Smdh. And at 5 mil? We couldn’t afford that? Bull!! Now he’s on the enemy and strengthening an already strong team. Btw, yeah edge is deep in this draft, think KC doesn’t know that? Smdh x 2!! 

• Like 1