GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@EaglesPeteC @RTTRUTH

I'll take the Colts.

If the trade with the Bengals has not yet been processed, I would like to hold onto the 79th overall pick.

Update: It sounds the Colts offered the trade to @sparky151 for Jonah Williams, so I guess it stands?

Regardless of the verdict, I'm cool. Glad to be a team other than the Cowboys 😄.

Let's see what I can do to help former Eagles OC Shane Steichen turn the Colts around.

Yes, the Colts made the offer and Bengals accepted before the recent management changes with the Colts and Cowboys. I think you need to post the Colts acceptance in the trade thread to complete things. 

46 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yes, the Colts made the offer and Bengals accepted before the recent management changes with the Colts and Cowboys. I think you need to post the Colts acceptance in the trade thread to complete things. 

Irsay all coked up and has no idea what he’s doing

• Like 2

Jonah Williams failed a computerized physical exam so the trade is nullified. lol.

However, for being a mockmanship, Eagle 75 should honor its original plan as it is common for a first poster to post a trade in the trade thread once both parties "vocally" agree upon.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I'll go with the Colts if you're cool with that, since I already did Cowboys in TCMD.

I'll have to go see what this big Colts-Bengals trade is haha

Well I never technically accepted the trade. So I leave that up to you.

@EaglesPeteC Let my man handle the Colts please

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

Yes, I’ll take the Boys. Thanks Mike.

Cool.  One of the few teams that shouldn't need much attention.  Wish my team had a better FA before this draft.  Feel like my needs haven't really changed much even after the recent signings.