GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Just now, JetsandI said:

Long shot I know.

Okudah and Moseley aren't exactly reliable. Okudah has never played a full season in 3 years, and Moseley only once out of his 5 seasons and Sutton will most likely play nickel. If Wilson was there, that was the pick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Okudah and Moseley aren't exactly reliable. Okudah has never played a full season in 3 years, and Moseley only once out of his 5 seasons and Sutton will most likely play nickel. If Wilson was there, that was the pick. 

I don’t think it was a bad pick but I would have taken a swing on Carter. The lions seem to prioritize building on the lines and I just like the idea of pairing a premium interior pass rusher with their premium edge from last year.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t think it was a bad pick but I would have taken a swing on Carter. The lions seem to prioritize building on the lines and I just like the idea of pairing a premium interior pass rusher with their premium edge from last year.

Understandable. I still have #18 and 2 2nd rounders to address the line, which I plan to. Gonzalez along with Joseph, CJGJ, etc. gives them a young solid core in the secondary. They have needs at all 3 levels.

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Understandable. I still have #18 and 2 2nd rounders to address the line, which I plan to. Gonzalez along with Joseph, CJGJ, etc. gives them a young solid core in the secondary. They have needs at all 3 levels.

Ya there are a lot of rumors of them taking that Pitt DT at 18.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Lions are on right track.  Jets will follow them. Well, at least I hope.

• Like 1