GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Some solid picks the last few selections.

Like what the Eagles are doing with those last few picks, especially Sydney Brown at safety probably my favorite of those 3 selections.

As a whole I think the Lions are killing it on defense, snagging Trenton Simpson on top of Christian Gonzalez, Myles Murphy, and Calijah Kancey within the first 2 rounds. Completely revamping that D.

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Some solid picks the last few selections.

Like what the Eagles are doing with those last few picks, especially Sydney Brown at safety probably my favorite of those 3 selections.

As a whole I think the Lions are killing it on defense, snagging Trenton Simpson on top of Christian Gonzalez, Myles Murphy, and Calijah Kancey within the first 2 rounds. Completely revamping that D.

Knowing the players in this game, I was assessing the Seahawks waiting on a safety until pick 82, but I knew Sydney Brown was not going to get past the Eagles.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Knowing the players in this game, I was assessing the Seahawks waiting on a safety until pick 82, but I knew Sydney Brown was not going to get past the Eagles.

Yeah no way with 3 picks in a clump there lol.

Coming up to the 3rd round with Nolan Smith, Jeff Okudah, Rice, Duncan and Brown and another pick to make 

I think I’d like that 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah no way with 3 picks in a clump there lol.

Coming up to the 3rd round with Nolan Smith, Jeff Okudah, Rice, Duncan and Brown and another pick to make 

I think I’d like that 

I can guarantee right now, I am way happier with your draft than whatever Howie does in 3 weeks.

• Like 1