GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Do we have a problem starting on Saturday? Or should I wait to kick off on Monday? Selfishly I am going out of town starting Monday so I'd like to get the ball rolling earlier but can certainly manage starting Monday especially if @MikeT14 can do a lot of the doc editing that day.

Speaking of doc editing @ny92mike is there an easy way to edit the draft slots or do I have to do each one individually?

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok down to 7 teams. Let me know who wants a 2nd team. I'll open up the depth chart/trade block thread and once we have all teams full, we can start talking trades.

I'll take Saints as the second team.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok down to 7 teams. Let me know who wants a 2nd team. I'll open up the depth chart/trade block thread and once we have all teams full, we can start talking trades.

I don't mind taking whoever too. 

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Do we have a problem starting on Saturday? Or should I wait to kick off on Monday? Selfishly I am going out of town starting Monday so I'd like to get the ball rolling earlier but can certainly manage starting Monday especially if @MikeT14 can do a lot of the doc editing that day.

Speaking of doc editing @ny92mike is there an easy way to edit the draft slots or do I have to do each one individually?

I am out of town this weekend, so Monday works better for me

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

When you say draft slots are you referring to the team abbr. or the GM name?

Just now, ny92mike said:

When you say draft slots are you referring to the team abbr. or the GM name?

No adjusting the date and times. I already adjusted the teams and who is picking at what numbered slots. Btw awkwardly I can't edit like the last 4 picks of the draft. Not sure why

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

No adjusting the date and times. I already adjusted the teams and who is picking at what numbered slots. Btw awkwardly I can't edit like the last 4 picks of the draft. Not sure why

I'll check it out tonight.

Yes, get me the start date and time for the first pick and the window you want to use and I can assist with this.