2023 Commanders OTAs, Minicamp & Training Camp

turtle28

18 hours ago, 4209 said:

Curtis is such a valuable & versatile chess piece that is finally going to be used extremely creatively by a good offensive coordinator in Bieniemy and I’m hear for it! I can't wait to see how creatively Bieniemy uses Samuel and also what Bieniemy has in store for Gibson as well. Both guys were underutilized by Turner last year but should have big and creative roles in Bieniemy’s offense as Bieniemy gets them in space to take advantage of of their speed and quickness.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Curtis is such a valuable & versatile chess piece that is finally going to be used extremely creatively by a good offensive coordinator in Bieniemy and I’m hear for it! I can't wait to see how creatively Bieniemy uses Samuel and also what Bieniemy has in store for Gibson as well. Both guys were underutilized by Turner last year but should have big and creative roles in Bieniemy’s offense as Bieniemy gets them in space to take advantage of of their speed and quickness.

I agree. A wildcat offense with Curtis, Antonio and Brian is dangerous. I would love for them to get Curtis and Antonio into space more this year. KC is good at putting the ball into the hands of their playmakers though, so I think EB will prioritize well. 

40 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I agree. A wildcat offense with Curtis, Antonio and Brian is dangerous. I would love for them to get Curtis and Antonio into space more this year. KC is good at putting the ball into the hands of their playmakers though, so I think EB will prioritize well. 

I don't trust Curtis to stay on the field. 😠

On 8/9/2023 at 4:53 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Since his first season, he has done and looked pretty well. 

We'll see if his workload increases how his body holds up. 

I swear one injured season in a career will have fans thinking a player can never stay healthy, I don't get that. Now if every year they're missing weeks/months with something every year and have a season-ending injury or two that's different but not one season. Like for ex. Logan is becoming injury prone at this stage, especially if he can't play week 1.

In 2021 Rivera should’ve put Samuel on PUP, let him heal and seen if he would’ve been healthy after 4 months of rest and rehab in December.

Edited by turtle28

14 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Always depend on LT being injured. Like I said a month ago C. Brate should have been signed. Always signing below average players, just don’t understand it. 

Doesn’t look like we need Cameron Brate if Cole Turner is going to catch 3 passes a quarter or half every game. 🤷🏼‍♂️