2023 Draft Rumors - Smoke or Fire?

Just Want A Title

3 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

He gets beat plenty on tape doesn’t always mean the ball gets there. Not a murders row of qb’s he played.  I don’t believe for a second he runs a 4.42 that’s a typical pro day bump. That speed just doesn’t show up on field. Translatable traits are a lot more valued by me than deceptive pff numbers. I’ve watched a lot of him the past 48 hours trying to convince myself and ive only come away more convinced he just ain’t that dude.  He’s just a solid physical corner ( who probably will still get manhandled by plenty of nfl  wr’s) not a #1 cover guy and you don’t take a solid , under sized and old corner at 6.  What’s his ceiling? Is he better than say CGJ? Different positions but similar players. I don’t think CGJ is a top 10 pick player do you? 

Well a lot of analysts and teams thought so given Seattle took him at 5.  I think Witherspoon has a Sauce type impact this year.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Well a lot of analysts and teams thought so given Seattle took him at 5.  I think Witherspoon has a Sauce type impact this year.  

I disagree, Seattle has a pretty good eye for corner talent obviously. Seattle has also made some weird and terrible 1st rd picks. I think they made a mistake but we’ll see. Either way saved Lions from taking him and set up a nice trade down.