2 rounds of 7 complete, Several Trades, should be easier to read this time!

vikes635

On 4/23/2023 at 1:55 PM, jch1911 said:

Not sure if it was an oversight, but I don't see Anthony Richardson on here... yet

Also, Texans are set at Tackle (right now... and near future).

Not an oversite I just don't think he is that good of a prospect, I could see a team nabbing him in the second wrong but in this scenario Hooker fell so far soo.. I didn't realize Texans was set at tackle, I read a couple things saying it was a need I'll look at that if I post one day before draft.

Thank You

15 hours ago, Daniel said:

Trading up for Skoronski would be bizarre with so many other highly rated tackles still on the board.  Mostly rated higher than Skoronski.

I did this because I read your team needs help at both Tackle and IOL, Skoronski Is number 1 or 2 tackle rated in most rankings including mine and if he was rated with IOL he slots above the Florida kid. So in conclusion I thought he gave you and interior starter right away that could slide over to protect future QB investment.

On 4/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, bigdog2372 said:

Not great for the Bucs. We have 5 guys with starting experience in the mix for starting jobs at G. Starting OT is a much bigger pressing need. With a talent like Wright on the board that would be the pick instead. We have two above average starters at CB. Round 2 would be much better served drafting the eventual replacement for David (or White it seems) at ILB. Campbell would be perfect. Another good pick would be edge with FAU.

The fact you had 5 guys and none of them performed particularly well is why I tried to solidify that spot for you. With the Tackles that went before this off the board how do you like? If I'm remember my on mock correctly I think I considered Wright here? I'll look at second round closer, thanks for input

On 4/23/2023 at 6:17 PM, Superduperman said:

Credit for doing something different with the Lions, and to come out of rounds 1-2 with Gonzalez, Murphy and Ika, I'd take it.

Edit: is Wilson sliding? Did I miss this? Now this mock has Murphy above him.

I've always had Murphy ranked slightly higher than Wilson as a complete prospect, but I also had Hutch ranked higher than Walker last year.

5 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Hate it. Can’t think of anything worse than trading up for Levis 

I got Levis as #2 QB prospect in this draft, if they made this same trade for your #2 Stroud, Hooker, or Richardson would you feel better about this? Or you hate the idea of trading up all together?

On 4/23/2023 at 1:51 PM, smetana34 said:

Don't know much about the EDGE for Green Bay, but I like the position selected much better than the TE you had the first time. Nice work

Preston is getting older and Gary is coming off major injury, ultimately why I cam to this conclusion. Now that you have pick 13 I'll probably target BAOL 

On 4/23/2023 at 10:59 PM, scar988 said:

Atlanta would get this year's 3rd and 6th at a minimum for that kind of jump. 

There are 2 different value you charts out there now and you right using Johnson old chart but a lot of teams are using Rich hills now and it makes doing these trades very tricky. My thought was Tennessee wouldn't give up much more than this but Atlanta is good with getting what they could. Remember I'm a Vikings fan that watched us give drop 20 spots with a blue chip safety there for the taking to a division rival and got nothing but a garbage third out of it. Only to see the blue chipper go with the next pick and the only other first round safety prospect go a pick before we dropped too, making our gm panic and reach for the next best safety prospect.