NFL Draft '23

ravishingone

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I never been a big believer that we needed a TE early in this class, so I'm Glad we passed on TE with our first 3 picks.

But yea there's some day 3 guys I like a bit (Mallory, Durham, Kuntz)

Keift and Otton are fine at TE. Agreed. Adding another depth piece is legitimate. Otton showed ability to be a good blocker early on top of him schooling Jalen Ramsey out of his shoes lol. 

Bucs Moving Tristan Wirfs To LT, Luke Goedeke To RT (pewterreport.com)

As suspected - Wirfs to LT and Goedeke to RT were the fallback option if we didn't select one in the first round. 

Apparently Kancey was too high on our board not to take him. And I agree - BPA that what Tampa folks apparently see as an elite prospect. 

Had there not been that caliber of prospect available - PR writes Anton Harrison most likely would've been the pick. 

3 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Bucs Moving Tristan Wirfs To LT, Luke Goedeke To RT (pewterreport.com)

As suspected - Wirfs to LT and Goedeke to RT were the fallback option if we didn't select one in the first round. 

Apparently Kancey was too high on our board not to take him. And I agree - BPA that what Tampa folks apparently see as an elite prospect. 

Had there not been that caliber of prospect available - PR writes Anton Harrison most likely would've been the pick. 

They definitey made the right selection the way the boad fell. Harrison was more of a late 1st - early 2nd guy on my board. 

4 minutes ago, Gruber74 said:

I've seen dates for the OTA's, but no mention of a rookie minicamp. Has anyone seen if/when that will be?

been searching myself , havent seen anything yet

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Like the approach we took with the UDFA signings, in particular - 

Sean Tucker (could see him making the final roster)

Jeremy Banks (apparently the FO really likes him - see him as potential rostered guy too)

Christian Izeien

Rakim Jarrett

Kaevon Merriweather

Love Tucker and Jarrett

Tucker can definitely make the team

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Like the approach we took with the UDFA signings, in particular - 

Sean Tucker (could see him making the final roster)

Jeremy Banks (apparently the FO really likes him - see him as potential rostered guy too)

Christian Izeien

Rakim Jarrett

Kaevon Merriweather

One callout on Sean Tucker - an apparent hear condition that some teams feel his NFL career may never start. Hope he is ok but interesting to see what our medical team finds out. 

2 minutes ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

One callout on Sean Tucker - an apparent hear condition that some teams feel his NFL career may never start. Hope he is ok but interesting to see what our medical team finds out. 

PR reported he was cleared to play. It's a hereditary condition. 

Edited by kgarrett12486