NFL Draft '23

ravishingone

19 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Mauch, Torrence or Branch is my top guys left for us

Mauch is the pick..great call

Bucs playing it safe and smart

Trenches i love it. Not sure how soon he’ll be able to make an impact but just having some young talent is a +

Jansen time is coming to an end soon.

Lots of talent still left at Corner (Ringo, Rush, Philips)

Some nice rbs left too to get into a complimentary role.  (Roschon, Abanikanda, Mcbride)

Safeties still there I'd like: Antonio Johnson, Jammie Robinson 

OL : Wypler, Blake Freeland, Dawand Jones (but I heard he he turned teams off in interviews)

Will be interesting to see where we go

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Lots of talent still left at Corner (Ringo, Rush, Philips)

Some nice rbs left too to get into a complimentary role.  (Roschon, Abanikanda, Mcbride)

Safeties still there I'd like: Antonio Johnson, Jammie Robinson 

OL : Wypler, Blake Freeland, Dawand Jones (but I heard he he turned teams off in interviews)

Will be interesting to see where we go

Throw TE in there as well

Liking our strategy attaching the trenches. Licht has Mauch slated as a guard but said they will know more in pads I presume - stating hes played all 5 spots on the OL.

Heading into the draft - Edge, OT/G (pending where Wirfs/Goedeke play), Safety, CB, QB, TE, RB and ILB were needs. They attacked the trenches first and I love it. Trenches will help the secondary. 

DL/Edge: 

vea-hall-gains-Kancey-Barrett-Tryon-Diaby-Nelson (play 5 tech and rush standing up)

OL: 

Wirfs/Stinnie/Jensen/Mauch/Goedeke - Hainsey, Leveret Feiler. 

Whoever the QB is - Canales is building up the system to protect them and run the football. This offense will be interesting thats for sure. 

Defensively, we prioritized speed, athleticism and strength. Kancey is supposedly "undersized" yet his strength and speed is off the charts for a DT - add in his production and football arsenal on the field. I like Diabys story. Seems like a grinder - 0 star recruit that worked his tail off to get where he is. you normally see the success and strong mindset to continue to prove doubters wrong. 

• Like 1