Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

18 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

Full Padres deal is apparently Nola, Adams, Altavilla for Trammell, Torrens, France, and Munoz. Pretty sick deal for a rebuilding team.

If only the tank gets back on track and we lock up a top 3 pick.  

Yeah that was a great haul. Take that any time any day. Looks like Dipoto is trying to get the tank going at least. Where do you think Trammel slots in? Around seventh in front of Marte?

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah that was a great haul. Take that any time any day. Looks like Dipoto is trying to get the tank going at least. Where do you think Trammel slots in? Around seventh in front of Marte?

Not counting White; I'd go:

1. OF Jarred Kelenic
2. OF Julio Rodriguez
3. RHP Logan Gilbert
4. RHP Emerson Hancock
5. OF Taylor Trammell
6. RHP George Kirby
7. SS Noelvi Marte

5-7 is pretty close though TBH. 

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Probably would be smart to look at moving Dylan right now too.

Yeah, kind of sucks he got hurt. Don't really like him as a player, but a team may have given something (still possible I guess) if he hadn't gotten injured. 

Yeah, basically what I was thinking. I'd put Kirby over him just because of his floor, but it's close like you said. Love Seager and I know we wont trade him, but I'd really like it if we did. He's owed some money, but with the season what it is, someone might overpay for him.