Seattle Mariners Thread

Eagles27

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Is this somehow supposed to be us, the fans fault? Lmao, take your *** over to a therapist to talk about your gambling problem instead of talking crap about a fans team because you were dumb enough to bet money on them. 

No never said that. I was just saying it was brutal watching the Mariners offense against the A's without Julio. Dont attack me over the truth. Im saying what you are thinking. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

No never said that. I was just saying it was brutal watching the Mariners offense against the A's without Julio. Dont attack me over the truth. Im saying what you are thinking. 

You realize Julio just missed two games against the White Sox in which we scored 20 runs and had 24 hits, right? Teams have bad days. This was one. It’s not just about Julio. 😂

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Is this somehow supposed to be us, the fans fault? Lmao, take your *** over to a therapist to talk about your gambling problem instead of talking crap about a fans team because you were dumb enough to bet money on them. 

And Im not talking crap about a fans team. Thats whats wrong with the world today. Society is so soft that when I was younger society can discuss something as simple as facts of the Mariners offense was brutal to watch tonight or pick a team and nobody cant bent out of shape about it. Now in todays society people are so quick to get bent out of shape and Im just stating the facts. Never said the Mariners overall is a bad team. I just said their offense without Julio is hard to watch. That they cost me and they cost many people who picked them. If you watched the game you know the offense wasnt even close to having a heartbeat except for the 9th inning. So its like you are starting this argument for what? But again todays society is like that unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

You realize Julio just missed two games against the White Sox in which we scored 20 runs and had 24 hits, right? Teams have bad days. This was one. It’s not just about Julio. 😂

Have you ever heard of outlier games? Again you can say what you want but Mariners were hard to watch tonight without Julio against the A's. 

12 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

And Im not talking crap about a fans team. Thats whats wrong with the world today. Society is so soft that when I was younger society can discuss something as simple as facts of the Mariners offense was brutal to watch tonight or pick a team and nobody cant bent out of shape about it. Now in todays society people are so quick to get bent out of shape and Im just stating the facts. Never said the Mariners overall is a bad team. I just said their offense without Julio is hard to watch. That they cost me and they cost many people who picked them. If you watched the game you know the offense wasnt even close to having a heartbeat except for the 9th inning. So its like you are starting this argument for what? But again todays society is like that unfortunately. 

Yes, I’m so sure you would just walk up to a bunch of Mariners fans you don’t know IRL as they’re having a bad game and tell them that they have one of the worst offense in the league without Julio and then tell them how the Mariners lost you a bunch of money and not expect to get told to get bent.

All fact tho. 😂

Edited by Mesa_Titan

41 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yes, I’m so sure you would just walk up to a bunch of Mariners fans you don’t know IRL as they’re having a bad game and tell them that they have one of the worst offense in the league without Julio and then tell them how the Mariners lost you a bunch of money and not expect to get told to get bent.

All fact tho. 😂

I most definitely would. And whats funny is that if you and I were together hanging out in real life and I said the exact same thing you wouldnt be starting an argument about some type of an agenda that you might have. 

Ill say it again its a scary world we live in where you cant even say what you just saw without someone randomly jumping out of nowhere reacting strongly to it in a negative way. The way you are reacting one might think I said MLB need to move the Mariners from Seattle and they need to trade all their talent and rebuild.

All I said was the Mariners offense without Julio is hard to watch and that without him in the line up they have to be one of the worst offenses in baseball. In which so far 132 games that very well could be possible if that was the case. Maybe I might be way wrong but here you come in out for blood trying to take unnecessary shots at me for just giving my opinions. Which again makes the world we live in so scary. But I cant control your actions only mine. No matter what you say I still have my opinion but people like you make the world we live in scary. Btw if you cant handle what I said you wouldve really went off on another forum I was on where I didnt say anything about the Mariners but dude when I say others were saying "the Mariners suck", "the Mariners must be on something", etc... You really wouldve went off lol. 

Edited by stl4life07

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I most definitely would. And whats funny is that if you and I were together hanging out in real life and I said the exact same thing you wouldnt be starting an argument about some type of an agenda that you might have. 

Ill say it again its a scary world we live in where you cant even say what you just saw without someone randomly jumping out of nowhere reacting strongly to it in a negative way. The way you are reacting one might think I said MLB need to move the Mariners from Seattle and they need to trade all their talent and rebuild.

All I said was the Mariners offense without Julio is hard to watch and that without him in the line up they have to be one of the worst offenses in baseball. Here you come in out for blood trying to take unnecessary shots at me for just giving my opinions. Which again makes the world we live in so scary. But I cant control your actions only mine. No matter what you say I still have my opinion but people like you make the world we live in scary. Btw if you cant handle what I said you wouldve really went off on another forum I was on where I didnt say anything about the Mariners but dude when I say others were saying "the Mariners suck", "the Mariners must be on something", etc... You really wouldve went off lol. 

Yes, sorry Mr facts. You use one game as an example as to why the Mariners have one of the worst offenses in the league without him, I give you two examples of the Mariners doing well without Julio and you come back with what is essentially, lolz haven’t you heard of outliers?😂

If you had posted this in the game day thread I wouldn’t have even responded to it, but coming into the Mariners team thread to tell us how bad we are because you lost a bet is childish. It would be one thing if you posted here often, or ever, but you don’t. And the only reason you did is because you lost money and needed to vent.

Take your gambling addiction elsewhere. 🤦‍♂️

Yes, sorry Mr facts. You use one game as an example as to why the Mariners have one of the worst offenses in the league without him, I give you two examples of the Mariners doing well without Julio and you come back with what is essentially, lolz haven’t you heard of outliers?😂

If you had posted this in the game day thread I wouldn’t have even responded to it, but coming into the Mariners team thread to tell us how bad we are because you lost a bet is childish. It would be one thing if you posted here often, or ever, but you don’t. And the only reason you did is because you lost money and needed to vent.

Take your gambling addiction elsewhere. 🤦‍♂️

Again did I ever say the Mariners are a bad team? 3-1 with a chance to tie or win in the 9th inning with how bad the offense looked tonight is a miracle. So that right there is another thing wrong with society. Taking words out of context. Thats why I said if you and I were hanging together and you HEARD what I said out of my mouth you wouldnt be starting this argument. You reading this and taking the words out of context have you thinking Im saying the Mariners are the worst team in baseball. Never said that. 

And again you are out for blood and taking unnecessary shots at me for whatever agenda you have. And yes I did lose a bet on the Mariners but here is where I take a shot at you since you want to play this game. Ive lost a bet on the Mariners before and you didnt see me running on here saying this. You want to know why? Bc I felt like they actually played a heck of a game and just came up short. It happens. So all you are doing is jumping on what I said and out for blood MAYBE bc again you are thinking what Im saying. You are thinking how awful the Mariners looked tonight. Pitching was enough. Offense couldnt get anything going and the only run scored was on a walk. And if this was against the Braves or Dodgers in Atlanta or LA you wouldnt be so bitter but since it was at home against the A's you are and Im the first person you took it out on bc I came on here stating my opinions about the game and you were already out for blood and took it out on me. Typical of how society is these days so Im not shocked. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Again did I ever say the Mariners are a bad team? 3-1 with a chance to tie or win in the 9th inning with how bad the offense looked tonight is a miracle. So that right there is another thing wrong with society. Taking words out of context. Thats why I said if you and I were hanging together and you HEARD what I said out of my mouth you wouldnt be starting this argument. You reading this and taking the words out of context have you thinking Im saying the Mariners are the worst team in baseball. Never said that. 

And again you are out for blood and taking unnecessary shots at me for whatever agenda you have. And yes I did lose a bet on the Mariners but here is where I take a shot at you since you want to play this game. Ive lost a bet on the Mariners before and you didnt see me running on here saying this. You want to know why? Bc I felt like they actually played a heck of a game and just came up short. It happens. So all you are doing is jumping on what I said and out for blood MAYBE bc again you are thinking what Im saying. You are thinking how awful the Mariners looked tonight. Pitching was enough. Offense couldnt get anything going and the only run scored was on a walk. And if this was against the Braves or Dodgers in Atlanta or LA you wouldnt be so bitter but since it was at home against the A's you are and Im the first person you took it out on bc I came on here stating my opinions about the game and you were already out for blood and took it out on me. Typical of how society is these days so Im not shocked. 

I truly wish I never would have replied after my first comment. What a waste of my time. 😂

I truly wish I never would have replied after my first comment. What a waste of my time. 😂

I wish you wouldve never commented in the first place lol. Saved us all the trouble. But hey cant help when you are out for blood. But I dont apologize for speaking my opinion on what I just saw. And this offensive performance was worst than the Rangers offensive performance in extra innings on Sunday when they barely could move the runner from 2nd base in the 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th innings resulting in one run. Which btw after they didnt score a run in the 10th inning I said they would lose. It just took awhile bc the Twins was just as bad. They just was gifted the game when the Rangers pitcher couldnt find the strike zone and walked the winning run in.